PDA

View Full Version : RMP Motors.

kerisabe
04-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Had a "problem" with my suspension last night, I thought it was something serious, so I called Rocco this morning to see if I can tow my car there so he can do a thorough check up on the suspension. Rocco said yes RIGHT AWAY and told me to send it in asap.

Left my car there, and I went for lunch, when I got back, Rocco already put the car on the hoist to check on the susp, and spent time road testing the car. The good news was NO suspension damage, and the better news is how good RMP's customer service. Two thumbs up for you guys! Great service. *th-up*

See you guys in 2 weeks.

RMPMOTORS
05-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks Chris!

zimzimmma
05-16-2008, 03:24 PM
as always..top notch*th-up*

spoony_prelude
05-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Im going to be going there very soon too, called them about a week ago in ragards with a motor swap, i wasnt satisfied by the last shop that swapped out my original motor, so lets see how RMP is!

hellrot_M3
05-21-2008, 11:27 PM
you'll be very happy with their service and professionalism. Rocco and Mark are great guys to deal with....

98M3NACE
05-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Im going to be going there very soon too, called them about a week ago in ragards with a motor swap, i wasnt satisfied by the last shop that swapped out my original motor, so lets see how RMP is!

they did my motor swap and it was very clean and only took a couple days to do, you will be happy with them for sure*th-up*

spoony_prelude
05-23-2008, 11:36 AM
i hope so, heres the probs i had with my car after i got it back from having my blown motor swapped
wipers were installed backwards
crack in the windshield right at the bottom corner (as if the hood had been dropped)
reverse lights no longer work
traction and abs light come on sparatically

they did keep good communication throughout all of these problems, but many problems were not fixed so i was really unsatisfied with the shops work, so now its time to try out rmp!

hopefully be there in about 2-3 weeks, still waiting on the motor!
jay

zimzimmma
05-23-2008, 01:10 PM
you will be satisfied with their work.. top notch and they are straight shooters..any way they can save you money and prevent issues.. they will help out*th-up**th-up**th-up*