PDA

View Full Version : I'm done tell me what you think

SickFinga
01-28-2003, 06:34 PM
Well after Edwin bashed me for wasting my time on the Neon I decided to stop chopping it, and here what I l eft with.
I know I screw up on blending the color, but one day it looks ok, next day it so different. :mad:

Mod List:
Lowered
Wide Tires on the back
BSS LM
Bigger Lip
Z06 door shit(dunno what it's called)
WRX headlight with Angel Eyes
M3 SideSkirts
Painted Mirrors

SickFinga
01-28-2003, 06:39 PM
original

Betray
01-28-2003, 06:49 PM
I have to say YOU did a good job, on a POS car.. thats all.. like eww neon.. i dont care if it could beat a viper. Who wants that crap.

MP328
01-28-2003, 09:01 PM
congrats u made an ugly car look even worst hehe *th-up*

j/k just use another car next time in the first place

here take mine and make something out of it. put those hm3's that i wanna buy and let me see what is it gonna look like

if u wanna do it let me know and i'll give u the pictures or anyone else?

hawai-Ian
01-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Good job but lose that spoiler even better!

bmwm5lover
01-28-2003, 10:49 PM
Very nice job. Can you temper with my car a bit?

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 12:47 AM
The point why I do shitty car is that it is much easier.
What's the point of moding, BMW or Honda, there was everything possible done to them already in real life.

MP328, I'll see what you will say after that neon(stocl) will kill you 328i. And also that intercooler under the bumper looks so mean and nice. You can flame, but I much say americans are coming, and I will not be surpriced they will kill import market in next 10-15 years.

P.S. Screw hamanns, BBS all the way.

Once again what the point, go to yahoo and find millions pictures of Black 328 with hamanns.

Terry, get better pics and i will try

MP328
01-29-2003, 01:32 AM
i know that's the neon srt which is superscharged and it is faster then my car but that doesnt change the fact that it's still a shitty neon

mkgino
01-29-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by MP328
i know that's the neon srt which is superscharged and it is faster then my car but that doesnt change the fact that it's still a shitty neon

But they gotta have forced induction to be fast, if our cars had forced induction they would be fast (and expensive) too

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 02:01 AM
I agree with you mkgino, but forced induction is the way to go. Sonner or later BMW will have to SLAP F.I. to their cars.

mkgino
01-29-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
I agree with you mkgino, but forced induction is the way to go. Sonner or later BMW will have to SLAP F.I. to their cars.

I hope they do, but it doesnt look likely. Honestly I think the people at BMW are idiots. Their cars are the most expensive and could be better. Every company is offering better cars at more options at a lower price. BMW is just standing still. People, please tell me what other car manufacturer is stupid enough to make a car that is over $60k and doesnt even have over 200hp??? Only the morons at BMW. they make a feeble attempt to get into this hp crazy by offering a whopping 10 extra hp on the 330i but why? For an extra 5 grand, its bullsh*t. BMW is gonna suffer in the long run, thats for sure..........

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 03:25 AM
hmmmm why did you buy a bimmer then?
You could've get a Prelude with the same HP as your 328.
Are you pissed that Rolled Out killed you? :D
One of the reasons why I bought Bimmer, cause I think it is the best car for the money.

mkgino
01-29-2003, 03:31 AM
hmmmm why did you buy a bimmer then?
You could've get a Prelude with the same HP as your 328.
Are you pissed that Rolled Out killed you? :D
One of the reasons why I bought Bimmer, cause I think it is the best car for the money.

No, I love my car because its a bmw. All im saying is that its a little pathetic that a car that is going to cost you 60k has less than 200hp, its rediculous! All car companies are upping the hp on all their cars (Nissan for eg.) for a good price and BMW is just standing still! its BS. Oh and Ive raped a stock prelude, put 5 cars on him from ~100-180 on the QEW comming back from the states, it wasnt even close. And another thing, my sis has a 98 accord and my parents were pushing me to get a new Prelude, but I said sorry, I wasnt in the mood for rice for dinner.........:D

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 03:42 AM
yeah looks like BMW only upgrading M cars. other cars are pretty much the same. 60k you are not only getting HP, you getting much more other crap.
So you are saying that you bought BMW so you can say you have BMW?? That's a lame reason to get a car. I loved bimmer, then I hated then(yes there was a period when I look at bimmer like at a neon) then after realizing it is the best car for the money I got one. I don't want any other car(under 100k). You can get a Mercedes with 300hp which can barely keep up with your car, handles like crap and no stopping power. What's the point? BLING and Comfort.
I love BMW, not because I have that stupid badge that doesn't mean shit to me, but just because it is the best car for a buck in overall.

mkgino
01-29-2003, 03:47 AM
yeah looks like BMW only upgrading M cars. other cars are pretty much the same. 60k you are not only getting HP, you getting much more other crap.
So you are saying that you bought BMW so you can say you have BMW?? That's a lame reason to get a car. I loved bimmer, then I hated then(yes there was a period when I look at bimmer like at a neon) then after realizing it is the best car for the money I got one. I don't want any other car(under 100k). You can get a Mercedes with 300hp which can barely keep up with your car, handles like crap and no stopping power. What's the point? BLING and Comfort.
I love BMW, not because I have that stupid badge that doesn't mean shit to me, but just because it is the best car for a buck in overall.

See I never knew what a bmw was before I came to this site. I didnt know that they were great handling cars, or whatever. My cousin had an E30 M3, and I thought it was pimp so I got one too. As I found out more about them I realised how great they really are overall. But what I dont like is that there is a real war with the car companies for having the fastest car, and best overall car for a good low price, and BMW isnt getting in on the game, and I dont like that. BMW is geting too soft, I love their new styles but power department they are the same. See when they went from the E30 to the E36 3-series they boosted up the power and torque, but when they went from E36 to E46?? They added one more vanos and thats it, the E46 is slower than my car (not the 330) and I think thats pretty sad........

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 03:51 AM
Anyway we go madly offtopic, just tell me what you think about the chop?

mkgino
01-29-2003, 03:52 AM
Anyway we go madly offtopic, just tell me what you think about the chop?

I like it *th-up* looks much better than stock, but I dont like rims that look like mesh

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
I like it *th-up* looks much better than stock, but I dont like rims that look like mesh

Nothing can beat BBS LMs
best rims ever (imo)

Jon@Bimmersport
01-29-2003, 04:02 AM
Nothing can beat BBS LMs
best rims ever (imo)

i agree..bbs arent that played out (yet) as much as hamanns...

nice p'shop..

and the reason E46 is slower is because of all the more sound deadening and shit...but stock for stock i think the 325i will handle better than E36 325i.

Soldo
01-29-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
I hope they do, but it doesnt look likely. Honestly I think the people at BMW are idiots. Their cars are the most expensive and could be better. Every company is offering better cars at more options at a lower price. BMW is just standing still. People, please tell me what other car manufacturer is stupid enough to make a car that is over $60k and doesnt even have over 200hp??? Only the morons at BMW. they make a feeble attempt to get into this hp crazy by offering a whopping 10 extra hp on the 330i but why? For an extra 5 grand, its bullsh*t. BMW is gonna suffer in the long run, thats for sure..........
are you CRAZY!!!!
why would they use forced induction, so the car doesn't last as LONG?!?!
BMW engineers are GENIUSES, they know how to build a nice well TUNED PROPER LASTING CAR, i mean just look at the new M3s, they have OVER 100+ bhp/L thats incredible, the only other better car is the S2000 which has 225bhp/L, but i DOUBT the S2K will OUTLAST the M3 when it comes to high mileage!!
NOW which company is the MORON?!?!
the NA ones or the FI ones?!?!
YOU TELL ME!
*wave*

mkgino
01-29-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
are you CRAZY!!!!
why would they use forced induction, so the car doesn't last as LONG?!?!
BMW engineers are GENIUSES, they know how to build a nice well TUNED PROPER LASTING CAR, i mean just look at the new M3s, they have OVER 100+ bhp/L thats incredible, the only other better car is the S2000 which has 225bhp/L, but i DOUBT the S2K will OUTLAST the M3 when it comes to high mileage!!
NOW which company is the MORON?!?!
the NA ones or the FI ones?!?!
YOU TELL ME!
*wave*

Ok, I was talking about non M cars, Im just saying BMW isnt getting into the hp game like all the other companies. Dude, BMW is making cars that are 60K+++ that are under 200hp, UNDER 200HP MAN! What other company does that??? Who? Only one I can think of is mercedes. BMW is going to regret it. Sorry if Im a firm believer that if you pay that price for a car it should go 0-60 at least in under 7 seconds. I mean damn, you can get a fully loaded car with more power like the Infinity, or Nissan (mind u I think they are ugly, but others dont) for a better price........... Hey I love bmw's but I just think they are making a mistake not beefing up the 3 series, since it is the most popular bmw thats all. When the 1 series comes out with the 115 hp at the crank, BMW is gonna be a laughing stock.

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 05:22 AM
S2000 is 120hp per liter

There will be 4 types of 1 series
116, 118, 120, M1
M1 will be 250hp

Trust me, BMW knows what they are doing. If Civic will come 600hp as basic model, doesn't mean all car manufactures has to beat that

Jon@Bimmersport
01-29-2003, 05:11 PM
sickfinga's right

also, why would bmw concentrate on HP...they are about handling, and luxury..notice how the M3 transformed from an all out race car to a performance/luxury coupe? you can obviously see where bmw's aiming...the majority of buyers of NEW bmw's couldnt care less about going 0-60 in 4sec unless they look at an M car...but look how many 325i and ci are sold compared to like an M3. but BMW doesnt forget about hp...like the new M1..its gonna be nice n small too, but its still an M car so the performance goes into the M division..luxury and driveability goes into the normal ones

bmwm5lover
01-29-2003, 06:46 PM

Terry, get better pics and i will try
are the ones in "Bavarski dirty and waiting" good, or not? and of not, how should i take the pics so that they can be used?

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 06:55 PM
???????
take pictures with digicam.

bmwm5lover
01-29-2003, 06:56 PM
i did:
http://207.68.164.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=040f2179340d53471e9113cba8dd3038&lat=1043872677&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2emaxbimmer%2ecom%2ff orums%2fshowthread%2ephp%3fthreadid%3d10467%26goto %3dnewpost

bmwm5lover
01-29-2003, 06:57 PM
http://207.68.164.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=040f2179340d53471e9113cba8dd3038&lat=1043872677&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2emaxbimmer%2ecom%2ff orums%2fshowthread%2ephp%3fthreadid%3d10467%26goto %3dnewpost

SickFinga
01-29-2003, 07:05 PM
Doesn't work

bmwm5lover
01-29-2003, 07:16 PM
ok....just got to the "Ride" section, and the "Bavarski dirty and waiting" and you will see pics that are PERFECT for PS. Use ur imagination. i want to see how amazing or how shitty you can make it.Im pretty sure you will do it nice.