PDA

View Full Version : Finally Used the Klasse Twins

Spawn44
04-16-2008, 04:07 PM
So i Klasse'd my car yesterday and wow it looks sharp with just one application of SG over AIO. I was hoping that the AIO would of done a bit better on some of the fine swirl marks but you can hardly notice them anyway (titanium silver is very forgiving)

I used the wipe on wipe off method for the SG and had abolutely no problems. Was thinking of putting eagleone nanowax ontop after next carwash for added pop and protection(plus it claims to fill fine swirls with its nano sized carnuba particles) then i will use my Meg UQD as i upkeep until the fall when i will do this all over again.

Oh also AIO and SG the rims and they turned out great also

you guys think i should put another coat of SG after next wash before applying any of the other stuff i have mentioned???

I have included some pics, sorry but couldnt move the car out because didnt have the keys to the car behind me, so opened both garage doors to let in some light. Plus camera is not that good but hope it shows the candy apple look to it. Will try to take some out side in the sun.

HoldenC
04-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Looks very good and you have a fairly decent routine. When you want the swirls removed, give me a call. ;)

Spawn44
04-16-2008, 06:17 PM
you bet, you have been tons of help to me. Maybe next spring i will get you to get rid of swirls for me before i detail.
I have a stone chip just above the light on front hood(tiny but all the paint chiped away)what do you suggest to touch up and protect so that it doesnt start rusting from there??

HoldenC
04-16-2008, 06:49 PM
you bet, you have been tons of help to me. Maybe next spring i will get you to get rid of swirls for me before i detail.
I have a stone chip just above the light on front hood(tiny but all the paint chiped away)what do you suggest to touch up and protect so that it doesnt start rusting from there??

It's always a good to hire Apollo Detailing, but if you insist on doing this yourself. You could try the Langka kit to take care of the chip.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/images/originals/paintchip1.jpg

9doorz
04-22-2008, 04:21 PM
did you clay your car before you used the twins? wondering if i should clay my car first before i put the klasse stuff on?

David
04-23-2008, 09:30 AM
did you clay your car before you used the twins? wondering if i should clay my car first before i put the klasse stuff on?

If you haven't clayed your car in a while, then I would do it before using the AIO and SG.

9doorz
04-30-2008, 08:34 AM
I've seen and read lots of positive reviews about Klasse, and it really heightens my curiosity with it. I'll try to look for it the next time I'm at a grocery store or car shop

i don't think you can get it from a anywhere local...i had to order it from these guys. Their Canadian and fast shipping(took like 5 days for mine order to come.)

http://www.eshine.ca/

jstalin
04-30-2008, 03:43 PM
I've been using the Klasse twins for a few years now, I find it looks best after 3 coats of SG, anymore is a waste IMO. I think for a silver-colour ride Klasse works much better than Zaino

I use an orbital to buff it, saves much time.