PDA

View Full Version : Jongexr - Waste Of Time

Hartge H26
04-12-2008, 10:17 AM
HERE'S A KID WHO IS A WASTE OF TIME WITH HIS IMAGINARY FRIENDS.

He tells me he's helping a friend out who is looking for e34 parts. I offer him a shell with complete suspension on it for a very good price. Long story short, he tells me his buddy doesn't have any money for the tow from 9th line and Eglinton to Finch and Neilson, so I offer to cover the tow bill to help him out. The car gets delivered up there last night and this kid doesn't even have the decency to show up, makes the guy wait 45 minutes, and every time he called was 5 minutes, 5 minutes he'll be there.... guess what noone ever showed.... waste of time for someone trying to help out another maxbimmer member.

I even told him before the car left, if you don't want it or don't have the money be a man and tell me up front and alls fine.

Buddy this goes out to you.... either stop listening to your imaginary friends or choose friends who don't make you look like3 an ass.

NateoriouS
04-12-2008, 10:31 AM
ouch..!! sounds like a serious "DICK MOVE"

Hartge H26
04-12-2008, 10:39 AM
yep... considering the rate for a tow out there is 150.00 bucks.

hadesm5
04-12-2008, 01:20 PM
thats tight man. what an asshole

craz azn
04-12-2008, 01:28 PM
What a piece of shit. Have the mods ban his IP addy.

DriveItSideways
04-12-2008, 01:59 PM
It takes 2 mins to make a call, 1-2 sentences to explain your dilema. If you cant have the decency to do that then you shouldnt have the right to post on this forum.

He has other for sale threads open right now, they should be locked and deleted.

JongExr
04-12-2008, 06:01 PM
just wondering if you have the parts im looking for? 93 325i

fan blade
shift boot
water pump pulley
upper radiator clip
fender trim clip
fog lights
pls let me know and whats the price if you have them thanks...

Soldo
04-12-2008, 06:06 PM

fan blade
shift boot
water pump pulley
upper radiator clip
fender trim clip
fog lights

You are an Ass Clown!

PM, me i have all the parts you need, and i'll even drop them off for you since you're such a stand up guy!

JongExr
04-12-2008, 06:11 PM
hey thats my brothers friend they used my name since he cant make there own profile and just find out about this and give them shit...anyways i apologies in behalf and dont let them used my profile.... thanks

shimajer
04-12-2008, 06:28 PM
yah rite. gtfo.
apologies dont mean shit, how about be a man and pay the guy the $150 for towing.

obvioulsy you did it on purpose.. why would you post this in this thread????

"just wondering if you have the parts im looking for? 93 325i

fan blade
shift boot
water pump pulley
upper radiator clip
fender trim clip
fog lights
pls let me know and whats the price if you have them thanks..."

Boots R
04-12-2008, 06:51 PM

fan blade
shift boot
water pump pulley
upper radiator clip
fender trim clip
fog lights

yeah, i have those.

pm me i'll give you prices.

propr'one
04-12-2008, 06:57 PM
JongEXR, you haven't been on here very long, so i'm gonna do you a favour and enlighten you on something.

We're a pretty tight-knit community here on max, i know plenty of people who have the parts you're looking for, and will gladly help you find them.

However, not only will i NOT help you, i will ask people i know (i've met everyone in this thread except nate & the op in person) NOT to sell you these parts until you cover Hartge H26's tow bill. We dont do this to other max members. Regardless if it was your brother, whoever. If it wasn't you who's responsible, have whoever is responsible for this make it right. You will earn a lot of respect here if you stand up for your mistakes, and handle your buisness like a gentleman. If you dont, your time here will be brief and unpleasant.

Do the right thing, make this situation right. I will personally help you find the parts for a great price if you do.

98Dinan3
04-13-2008, 06:35 AM
wow...what a douchenozzle maneover. I vote for a ban until the tow bill is paid, and the OP is compensated for his lost time. I'd say $250 would be about right. Either that...or an asskicking is definitely in order. Pure BS*thmbsdwn*

mellobudd
04-13-2008, 10:06 AM
i hate it when someone pulls an "unnecessary" move like that...he should have at least answered the poor guy's call and explained everything and not stood him up*thmbsdwn*

JongExr
04-13-2008, 10:34 AM
Hey guy just find out what really happen, anyways Hartage talk to my brother about that deal and my brother told him to contact his friend that is looking for the parts so they can deal with it.... so its about his friend and Hartage we dont have anything to do with that. and i heard why the guy didnt take it because theres no ownership and he said he dint know if the car is stolen that he might have a problem afterwards..
well dont really know all there story coz i dont really speak or pm Hartage on that deal...

Hartge H26
04-13-2008, 10:43 AM
It's up to the mod's of our community to make the call if this guy stays on the board on not. If they choose to act on this I respect their decsion and as such will not voice what I feel should be done to this person.
But to tell me his brother used his handle because he doesn't have one of his own and the he gave him shit is a line of shit. There were PM's that went back and forth for 3 days prior and he knew nothing of it is crap. Don't most of us get email notification when we receive a PM on Max. Guess he never say those either, and he never check if anyone had his parts he looking for during that time as well.

Here's a PM I just received from him.
"Hey buddy just find out about that situation.
My brother trying to help that guy out and since my brother cant used his profile he asked me if he can used mine...long story.... so just give him shit right now. i have good feedbacks here selling and buying stuff,and they do that. anyways in behalf i apologies for that and dont let him used my profile anymore.."
Personally I think the guy is full of crap and what does giving his brother giving his brother do for me?

I trust the powers that be on this site do something about this.

VSanj
04-13-2008, 02:20 PM
ban his ass!

Trekz
04-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Ban!

Eurostyle
04-13-2008, 03:00 PM
If we ban him, i can have a very long list of people that should also be banned!

Take it easy on the guy, you are not perfect yourself...I remember taking out a bumper for you, outside in the coldest day of November, that didnt get picked up till March! :rolleyes:

DriveItSideways
04-13-2008, 03:46 PM
having a bumper sit there is a lot less hassle than losing 150 big ones.

E36is
04-13-2008, 03:47 PM
how can you compare a bumper to a 150 tow???

craz azn
04-13-2008, 04:18 PM
Agreed, thats a pretty weak comparison. At least he came to get the bumper, unlike the subject at hand who did not, and now not owning up to it.

hadesm5
04-13-2008, 04:25 PM
blah blah blah excuses excuses my brother's friend's cousin's girlfriend's son in law used my profile. u gave whoever the password to ur account, u're responsible

Soldo
04-13-2008, 04:42 PM
If we ban him, i can have a very long list of people that should also be banned!

Take it easy on the guy, you are not perfect yourself...I remember taking out a bumper for you, outside in the coldest day of November, that didnt get picked up till March! :rolleyes:

Oh ya, thats just a perfect comparison. I know some other people that should be banned also!

*wave*

DriveItSideways
04-13-2008, 09:52 PM
I know some other people that should be banned also!

*wave*

I'll take "poor business skills" for 500 Alex.

Miguel
04-13-2008, 10:09 PM
Im 50/50 on this. I've been burned by no-show's and such and I'll admit it, I take my sweet ass time picking things up and buying parts and such, Im no angel although 99% of the time I like to think I come through. But this one crossed the line. It's one thing to hassle someone, and another to cost a person money.

Eurostyle
04-13-2008, 10:16 PM
how can you compare a bumper to a 150 tow???

Yes i can, when i am being told "i need it now, and i'm coming on Friday", then i have to take it out in a rush, outside at -15C, while the car is still on the trailer, and then its a NO show, or a simple call to say "i cant make it"...Thats not too good IMO...

I dont care if its a $5 or $500 part, stick by your word, or its a wast of time for all of us...

This is why i dont take off (or order) anything anymore, unless i have payment or deposit...

Eurostyle
04-13-2008, 10:21 PM

Again, you are mixing up with "poor people skills, and short temper"!;)

Eurostyle
04-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Agreed, thats a pretty weak comparison. At least he came to get the bumper, unlike the subject at hand who did not, and now not owning up to it.

Look at the details, he said he didnt want it becaus it has no ownership, wich i know for a fact because i know the car.

I know the car was not stolen, but to someone who does not know the history (or the seller) this might be a huge problem, as it is very illegal to buy/sell cars with no ownership, and any reputable junkyard will not even take it...

Hartge H26
04-13-2008, 10:26 PM
fil.

I wouldn't start.

what about the sub frame you had for me. I think the business we've done so far has bee fine so let's not confuse things here.

Eurostyle
04-13-2008, 10:37 PM
fil.

I wouldn't start.

what about the sub frame you had for me. I think the business we've done so far has bee fine so let's not confuse things here.

What about it? I delivered the parts the next day as i said i would, and informed the people involved that i dont have it, offered to leave the $$$ on the spot, but was told to deal with you in person. So i'm still waiting for you to come pick it up!

Soldo
04-13-2008, 10:44 PM

Glad to see we're on the same page!
:D

Hartge H26
04-13-2008, 10:50 PM
ownership of the car was never questioned or discussed during the whole thing so I do not know who they were talking to. He told me he was doing his friend a favor to help him out.

Even more to drive the point... so this guy gives his brother his handle to use( why his brother doesn't have his own is still a question, not unless Max started charging admin fees) who then uses it to help another guy out who instead of calls me directly goes through the brother of the hanlde user.

Fil,

Agreed I didn't pick up the bumper right away.. no issues there you are correct, shame on me, I deserved that.
BUT.
I didn't ask for you to deliver the parts to Neilson and Finch make you wait for almost an hour tell you i'll be there in 5 minutes every time I call back to find out how much longer and then tell you at the end of it, I guess my friend decided to stop somewhere else and I can't come to meet you.

Hartge H26
04-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Fil,

seems like we are both typing at the same time tonight. I have NO issue with you at all and YES you did tell me to come get my money. You are a trustworthy and honest person so for the $$$ I trust when I have a chance and give you a call there will be no issue as you operate a professional business.
For the $$ I don't think either of us will retire off it it. LOL. I'll see yo this week some time.

THKS

Hartge H26
04-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Just in case... for anyone who is reading this has has never done busines with Fil / eurostyle before. Let me be the 1st to say that the guy is Aces and if he can help you out he will and is more than resonable with his prices a definate asset to the Maxbimmer Community.

Thanks

Angelo Esposito

Eurostyle
04-13-2008, 11:26 PM
ownership of the car was never questioned or discussed during the whole thing so I do not know who they were talking to. He told me he was doing his friend a favor to help him out.

Even more to drive the point... so this guy gives his brother his handle to use( why his brother doesn't have his own is still a question, not unless Max started charging admin fees) who then uses it to help another guy out who instead of calls me directly goes through the brother of the hanlde user.

Fil,

Agreed I didn't pick up the bumper right away.. no issues there you are correct, shame on me, I deserved that.
BUT.
I didn't ask for you to deliver the parts to Neilson and Finch make you wait for almost an hour tell you i'll be there in 5 minutes every time I call back to find out how much longer and then tell you at the end of it, I guess my friend decided to stop somewhere else and I can't come to meet you.

Oh i do understand why you are upset! Anyone would be, i'm not in any way making excuses for the buyer, as he is also my customer and has wasted some of my time too!

Only pointing out that it happens to many people, in my line of work i see at least a few people like that everyday, and unfortunatly there is not much we can do. But we cant ban everybody, so we just gotta be careful who we deal with...

Anyways, i hope it works out...*wave*

Hartge H26
04-13-2008, 11:36 PM
I personally never asked for a ban, I made that simple up front and said that that is in the hands of the moderators and I respect if they choose to act on this or not. This is a feedback forum and that's all that I left in my 1st post. The ban seems to be based on majority input to the issue that I had with this other member.

VSanj
04-14-2008, 10:47 PM
what, this mofo aint banned yet??

Ban him and Mirek!!!!!

europrince
04-14-2008, 11:05 PM

Ban him and Mirek!!!!!

LOL +1 on both counts

propr'one
04-15-2008, 02:50 AM
^^i never heard anyone complaining about mirek skipping out on a tow bill

DriveItSideways
04-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Just in case... for anyone who is reading this has has never done busines with Fil / eurostyle before. Let me be the 1st to say that the guy is Aces and if he can help you out he will and is more than resonable with his prices a definate asset to the Maxbimmer Community.

Thanks

Angelo Esposito

I must be seeing pigs fly. :rolleyes:

e30_kid89
04-15-2008, 10:01 AM
I must be seeing pigs fly. :rolleyes:

Be nice......

VSanj
04-15-2008, 12:03 PM
^^i never heard anyone complaining about mirek skipping out on a tow bill

true, ban his ass anyways!

Boots R
04-15-2008, 12:07 PM

Ban him and Mirek!!!!!

you can't ban Mirek for having conflicts with other members, or else i'd get shitcanned too.

If anything, we should ban europrince for being a worthless troll.

DriveItSideways
04-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Be nice......

Id rather be honest.

VSanj
04-15-2008, 01:19 PM
you can't ban Mirek for having conflicts with other members, or else i'd get shitcanned too.

If anything, we should ban europrince for being a worthless troll.

thats it, ban BOOTS!!!!!!!!....lol

maroli
05-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Someone ban me

ACS_DAN
05-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Someone ban me

Have you been naughty enough to be banned?

maroli
05-30-2008, 04:04 PM
unfortunately no, I always pay same day. In the future maybe :)