PDA

View Full Version : all you guys on here are awesome !!!!

wraith318
04-03-2008, 01:35 AM
i have only been a member on here for just over a week i believe, and i have to say by far everyone here is simply awesome with answering questions and giving help.

i was a former audi driver and the site i was a member on pales compared to this one. alot of you guys actually will take the time to answer my PM's and give detailed info on things and how to's and it's just great to read other postings on here and see everyone pitch in to help a fellow member solve a problem or point them out in the right direction on getting deals.

i can see that becoming a BMW owner and joining this site was a good move, and see i can always depend on someone lending their advice to help me out.

i will definately have NO problems mentioning this site to anyone else i come across in my travels.

looking forward to those meets this summer and getting to know a few of you personally.

thanks !!!

Sa///M3
04-03-2008, 01:54 AM
*th-up*That's good to hear!

Bliss
04-03-2008, 02:04 AM
It's great hearing positive feedback from our members. Of course everyone has their differences here and there, but i think most of us try our best to help one another out as much as possible, and it's nice to see that it's appreciated.*th-up*

lvan
04-03-2008, 02:05 AM
Nice to hear.

VSanj
04-03-2008, 07:58 AM
nice to hear indeed..............theres some drama here sometimes, but it makes for some good times!!

Welcome!

Meegis
04-03-2008, 08:02 AM
i have only been a member on here for just over a week i believe, and i have to say by far everyone here is simply awesome with answering questions and giving help.

i was a former audi driver and the site i was a member on pales compared to this one. alot of you guys actually will take the time to answer my PM's and give detailed info on things and how to's and it's just great to read other postings on here and see everyone pitch in to help a fellow member solve a problem or point them out in the right direction on getting deals.

i can see that becoming a BMW owner and joining this site was a good move, and see i can always depend on someone lending their advice to help me out.

i will definately have NO problems mentioning this site to anyone else i come across in my travels.

looking forward to those meets this summer and getting to know a few of you personally.

thanks !!!

What audi boards were you on? What kind of Audi did you have?

If it was Audizine, or Vortex, there's a reason they didnt really help you.

If you havent guessed yet, i'm maX's token Audi guy.

Sure there are other Audiesque members here, but Im the one that some Moderators feel the need to pick on *mumble* *cough*Gamite*cough* *angel*

StikiGreenZ
04-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Im the one that some Moderators feel the need to pick on *mumble* *cough*Gamite*cough* *angel*

You know where the door is! :D

Boots R
04-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Good to hear man.

wraith318
04-03-2008, 10:53 AM
i'm not really saying anything nasty about the Audi forums. i just mean they wouldn't give a new guy the time of day, or answer simple questions about a repair. and more than a few of the members wouldn't talk about the mods or where they got their parts (kinda like they didn't want someone to copy what they did so they could be the original) but i find if they did a good job and i like it i would also like to do something along the same lines. i used to have a 1996 A4 .... and the forums i was on:

audiworld, audiforum.ca and audiforum.com

plus i i noticed with those other forums alot of members didn't jump in on certain topics and help out. on here it doesn't matter what's posted you get the regular members always adding something and keeping things going. personally i like that, it shows that you are excited about this site and like to get involved even if it's to razz a guy or have a laugh. i'll check out other ongoing posts just to see if the topic came to a conclusion or if i can help out.

BigD
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM
If you havent guessed yet, Im Max's token Audi guy.

I always figured you for a different kind of token.

http://www.matthewlesh.com/funny/images/JewJitsu.jpg

AceOfSpades
04-03-2008, 11:26 AM
props to you man!!!*th-up*

also, max is addicting*drink* be sure to check out the meets sometime

El Gato Liso
04-03-2008, 11:31 AM
i know, what can i say. i was born awesome.

Fel
04-03-2008, 11:56 AM
^^^ haha, born awesome.

Yeah, this site is great! Lots of cool people here (and a few tools), and lots of helpful info.