PDA

View Full Version : How About>...

bmwm5lover
01-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Come spring we start having 1-2 times a month meets, where we get together, have a cruize around, stop at some timmys or sumtin, and just chill, while ppl come and jiz while looking at the cars?

Gamite
01-27-2003, 12:18 AM
On average there's a meet about every 3 weeks, dont worry, once the warm weather comes, there will be so many meets, by the time the autumn cruise comes around, u'll be sick of them.. hehe.

We have Lakeshore Cruise, Niagara Cruise, bimmercruise 03 and the Autumn cruise.

I'm thinking of adding hwy 7 cruise, but there will be many meets in between these cruises.

mkgino
01-27-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
On average there's a meet about every 3 weeks, dont worry, once the warm weather comes, there will be so many meets, by the time the autumn cruise comes around, u'll be sick of them.. hehe.

We have Lakeshore Cruise, Niagara Cruise, bimmercruise 03 and the Autumn cruise.

I'm thinking of adding hwy 7 cruise, but there will be many meets in between these cruises.

Wasaga cruise
Woodbridge cruise
Movie cruise
Downtown T.O cruise
corner store cruise
Have to get some gas cruise

I can think of a cruise for anything!!:)

Gamite
01-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Hahaha, that last one's for me..

You forgot get stuck in mad toronto traffic cruise.

I totally forgot about the Wasaga cruise.. silly me.

bmwm5lover
01-27-2003, 01:15 AM
ok, cool stuff! And ya, put me down for that last meet as well....

Miguel
01-27-2003, 02:33 AM
How about a Hooker Harveys cruise?

Gamite
01-27-2003, 02:55 AM
ummmmm.. no.. I purposely stay away from that place..

FastM3
01-27-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Miguel
How about a Hooker Harveys cruise?
what the hell is that??? :D :D ...at first i thought you meant we get hookers and then go get harveys but im not to sure....

and are there gonna be any cruises closer to hamilton, cause so far all the meets are in TO, this sucks!! :( :( :D

bmwm5lover
01-27-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
what the hell is that??? :D :D ...at first i thought you meant we get hookers and then go get harveys but im not to sure....

and are there gonna be any cruises closer to hamilton, cause so far all the meets are in TO, this sucks!! :( :( :D
Thats because TO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Besides, itll take you like 30 mins to get down here......

FastM3
01-27-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Thats because TO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Besides, itll take you like 30 mins to get down here......

yes thanks i know TO rules, i wished i lived there...

and 30 min back and forth for every meet is a lot man :(

bmwm5lover
01-27-2003, 06:24 PM
no, not really!Ull have to do it to come and see me!;)