PDA

View Full Version : DDE w/ LumenX Technology $275

umnitza
01-26-2003, 05:43 AM
OK, here goes ( I will post more pictures as I am allowed to post them:D:
http://www.umnitza.com/dde/images/gen5.jpg

Officially starting @ 12:01am, I'm opening the pre-release payment for Gen V purchase, upgrades, and updates.

The pricing is not set concretely but it's not going to vary by more than $5 up or down. So don't worry. I may ask you to Paypal $5 more, or I may refund you $5 - and I've been known to refund money quite freely (very much like Circuit City).

Here's the stage breakdown:

Existing Customers
Gen 1 - Upgrades only $Contact me for pricing.
Gen 2 - Update to Gen IV rings $35 + Gen V upgrade $65
Gen 3 - Update to Gen IV Rings $35 + Gen V upgrade $65
Gen 4 - Upgrade to Gen V - $65

New Customers
Gen 5 - $275 pre-orders only - price may/will be higher after Jan 31.

Competitors Customers and Retailers
Retailers and Competitor's Customers may contact me directly through email to discuss the Gen V solution.

To get this pricing - you have to paypal me right away:

YOU MUST SPECIFY IN THE SUBJECT WHAT YOU ARE PAYING ME FOR IN DETAIL - this is not car specific!
Here's how:
CLICK HERE TO PAYPAL UMNITZA (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=umnitza@pacbell.net&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD)

OK, so, what do you get?

Directed electronics relays - Viper Electronics (you know, the alarm people)
Higher expense bulb - which also translates into higher quality, better life, higher lumens, stronger, brighter, faster, etc.

New NEVER-burning box - after 24 hours and 7 STRAIGHT DAYS of being on, the fibers were completely untouched. This despite the fact that not only was the thing on for 24 hours, it was also a higher intensity heat/light.

Different housing - this has been completely re-engineered to hold the lamp. There is NOTHING like this - not even close - on the market.

Fiber Connector - A full metal and ground up re-design. We are NOT REUSING anyone else's technology. This is new design.
never any burning of the fiber

Built In Bracket - so now you can mount the box that much closer to the headlights.

And many, many other upgrades that are electronics related.
It will have a relay, fuse, and extended wiring options.

330ciIndividual
01-29-2003, 02:57 AM
are there pics yet of them installed. i would like to see how they are mounted in the engine bay.