PDA

View Full Version : Feeler FS 1995 540ia 150K km

BigDToronto
03-25-2008, 07:12 PM
This car is is in great shape...no rust...original Cashmere Beige paint. Black interior.
V8 engine
Automatic
6 disk CD
AC
Black Leather
Body Kit (?) See picture
Lowered with Bilstein shocks
Standard Style 2 Wheels
Michelin Snows on Steel wheels
Asking $8000

I'm just north of Toronto. I love this car but I've found a deal on another I can't pass up
Dan
Bigdtoronto@hotmail.com

PS I have an extra front bumper cover for winter driving...it doesn't have the lower lip to get hung up on the snow

BigDToronto
03-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Bump
Is this a fair price?

Oyster
03-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Bump
Is this a fair price?

think so.
bump

HoldenC
03-25-2008, 10:05 PM
This car is is in great shape...no rust...original Cashmere Beige paint. Black interior.
V8 engine
Automatic
6 disk CD
AC
Black Leather
Body Kit (?) See picture
Lowered with Bilstein shocks
Standard Style 2 Wheels
Michelin Snows on Steel wheels
Asking $8000

I'm just north of Toronto. I love this car but I've found a deal on another I can't pass up
Dan
Bigdtoronto@hotmail.com

PS I have an extra front bumper cover for winter driving...it doesn't have the lower lip to get hung up on the snow

What's on the horizon for ya? Will these be two details in the works...? *rockout*

For potential buyers, this 5er is in excellent shape. I have inspected the vehicle in person.

Soldo
03-25-2008, 10:15 PM
Has this car had the Nikasil recall done on it?

BigDToronto
03-26-2008, 07:05 AM
To be honest I don't know...

What I do know (believe) is that most of the issues way back in 1995 were in the US. Their fuel had a higher sulpher content.

This car runs like a bull...very strong...and purrs like a kitten at idle. After all of these years if there was a problem I'd know.

I do want to make clear that the wheels shown in the picture are Style 66's that I want to keep for my new ride. The stock wheels Style 2 and the steel winter wheels with the Michelin snows go with the car.

Thanks for the compliment Holden C

Thanks Dan
bigdtoronto@hotmail.com

europrince
03-26-2008, 09:26 AM
wow, low mileage!

BigDToronto
03-27-2008, 07:22 AM
It is a go...
Who wants a E34? I'm told that $8000 is on the upper side of fair. So I'd like this to go quickly...any offers?

Dan
bigdtoronto@hotmail.com