PDA

View Full Version : WTB: CHEAP 5x120 wheels to scrap a car on ...

TopSpeed
03-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Looking for some wheels so I can put on the E34 that I am parting out so when it's ready to go to junkyard, i don't have to send it on my deep-dish rims ....

Anything 5x120 ... doesn't have to have any tires or anything on it, doesn't have to be straight, whatever it is ... as long as the car semi-rolls, i'm good.

TIA!

propr'one
03-25-2008, 02:21 PM
I know a couple people that will come pick the car up, even if it doesn't have wheels (leave the wheels on to put it on the trailer, then they'll take em off)

Did this last year with the beater (wanted to keep the winter tires/rims). If you want the guy's number pm me.

Eurostyle
03-25-2008, 11:30 PM
^^^^But most of those guys dont want to pay (or not pay much)....Bringing it to scrap is worth more $$$....

TopSpeed
03-26-2008, 12:29 AM
Bringing it to scrap is worth more $$$....

Says a guy that has a scrap within a walking distance :D I wish I had a way of bringing it down to Attar or something .... would make another $100 or so ...

Fil, you wouldn't happen to have some crap wheels lying around, would you?

Eurostyle
03-26-2008, 02:14 AM
Says a guy that has a scrap within a walking distance :D I wish I had a way of bringing it down to Attar or something .... would make another $100 or so ...

Fil, you wouldn't happen to have some crap wheels lying around, would you?

If only you asked last week!!! Sent 4 steelies with tires and a douzen bottle caps to scrap....:(

TopSpeed
03-29-2008, 09:44 AM
I've got what I need ... thanks Euro*