PDA

View Full Version : 2 Fast 2 furious-------->

1BADBMW
01-24-2003, 08:03 PM
the sequal to fast and furious, you think it's gonna do as goos as the first one? i don't know, that Vin guy isn't in it! but they got Luda!
Watch trailer! (http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1166015&segment=101493&s=1808403981&ru=embedded%2Eyahoo%2Ecom&b=d03i8osuvcmgm3e31b425&type=t)

MP328
01-24-2003, 11:06 PM
yeah thats the clip they showed on access hollywood last night

BMW BMXer
01-24-2003, 11:09 PM
there still recking american cars :mad:

and all the cars seem to be 4x4ing and ugly

Bob Loblaw
01-24-2003, 11:15 PM
Nice classic Camaro...

What's with the flames coming out of the exhausts? I want that for my minivan! :P

thinair
01-24-2003, 11:19 PM
I think I'm going to remove my cats and put a spark plug in my exhaust so flames come out too, I'll do it before it's cool.:rolleyes:

I can picture that staring bit being copied by others and then rear ender incidents going up.

MP328
01-25-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by thinair
I can picture that staring bit being copied by others and then rear ender incidents going up.

thats exactly what i was thinking you'll see some stupid morons in the ditch beside the highway :D after the movie comes out,

btw i was thinking how it would work hehe you can see the road lines in the rearview mirror but then again he is staring at her:confused:

thinair
01-25-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by MP328
btw i was thinking how it would work hehe you can see the road lines in the rearview mirror but then again he is staring at her:confused:

By the reflection in her eyes (aw*love*)...it's an f&f movie, there is no logic behind it.

The Sly
01-25-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by thinair
I think I'm going to remove my cats and put a spark plug in my exhaust so flames come out too, I'll do it before it's cool.:rolleyes:

Hey ...I seen this spark Plug thing in the exhaust here in town...

Looked cool for a North American...but I would never do this...

Kithegearhead
01-25-2003, 04:23 PM
Poor little stang got dissed hehehehehe

1BADBMW
01-25-2003, 05:23 PM
the not looking part is stupid, so many ppl are gonna die trying that after the movie:D......and that Tyrise dude is everywhere now.....most cars in the movie are pure ricers!!!!!!

Gamite
01-25-2003, 06:58 PM
I see a lot of cars getting smashed up..

jeremy
01-25-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw
Nice classic Camaro...

What's with the flames coming out of the exhausts? I want that for my minivan! :P

they showed how to do it on horsepower tv the other day...i think there just called flame throwers...pretty easy to do

1BADBMW
01-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
they showed how to do it on horsepower tv the other day...i think there just called flame throwers...pretty easy to do

i think that truck dude called them fire breathers.....:D:D

jeremy
01-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by 1BADBMW
i think that truck dude called them fire breathers.....:D:D

somethin like that....i would do it if it wasn't in the movie....i bet everyone and their mom will have em' after the movie release.....just like the neon light craze after f&f 1

MP328
01-25-2003, 10:12 PM
so do it now while it's winter time if u were gonna do it.

the movie isnt coming out till june. so enouigh time to take it out before soccer moms have flames coming out of their exhausts

jeremy
01-25-2003, 10:33 PM

the movie isnt coming out till june. so enouigh time to take it out before soccer moms have flames coming out of their exhausts

i dunno...i would be alittle worried with dtm tips....it might melt up the back bumper:eek:

Bob Loblaw
01-25-2003, 11:15 PM

Great idea! I won't need to shovel the driveway with a setup like that. Just drive slowly in the driveway and voilą! Melt the white stuff away!

djcontra
01-27-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by jeremy

yep, this is an old mustang trick. You'll need a spark plug, an ignition coil, and a little technical know-how. You dont need to remove your cat, but it helps if you want huge flames! =)
What happens is that when you press on the gas, an electric current runs down the line to the extra ignition coil/box you installed, and then causes the spark plug inside the exhaust pipe(s) to ignite the unburnt fuel, and thus creating flames.

You can buy little kits that do it for you as well at the flick of a switch. I bought one for $35 at a speed shop here in toronto marketing it as ""<insert random japanese characters here> Flame Thrower <add rice+more japanese characters here+bright green and purple lettering>""

(i dont think this will work on our bmws however, i bought it for my kit car)

BoBimmer
01-27-2003, 08:24 PM
Ok here is the deal! It is only for 8 cyl or bigger. Unless you are pushing alot of HP out of you 4 or 6cyl! I mean turbo superchager or massive work! 250+ HP! Otherwise there is not enough unburnt fuel for the plug to ignite it. Also it takes quite a bit of know how if you are going to try and build a system from scratch! Otherwise you will blow up some mufflers. I mean they will literally explode like a bomb! (serious damage!) I have been playing with these things for quite a few years as I used to fix up fullsize trucks and mustangs! But if you dont want to spend all the time researching this and really want to do it here is an awesome website that will answer all your questions!

*uzi* GOT FLAMEZ?? (www.gotflames.net)

BoBimmer
01-27-2003, 08:26 PM
Hope this helps you guyz! Also for those of you who dont have 250+ HP! (which is most of us!) You can do an injection system and get huge flames! this would be either gas or propane injected into your exhaust!

NYPLAYA
01-28-2003, 02:14 AM
lets make all bmw come with a option of flames coming out the exaust for a extra $1,000. super sports package

EMPOWERD
01-28-2003, 02:24 AM
Hey, have you guys heard about that exclusive car show Univeral Studios is putting on at Colossus Woodbridge on opening day of 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS (June 6th)? I think they're gonna bring up one of the movie cars from Cali for this event.*mw*

Zeal Inc. presents AUTO NATION (http://www.autonation2003.com/)

-

ROB89M3
01-28-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by empowerd
Hey, have you guys heard about that exclusive car show Univeral Studios is putting on at Colossus Woodbridge on opening day of 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS? I think they're gonna bring up one of the movie cars from Cali for this event.*mw*

Auto Nation (http://www.autonation2003.com/)
Randy we should gather some maxbimmer cars and go to that show !

EMPOWERD
01-28-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Randy we should gather some maxbimmer cars and go to that show !

YEAH, I think I know someone that's promoting it that can hook us up.;) :D

mkgino
01-28-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by empowerd
YEAH, I think I know someone that's promoting it that can hook us up.;) :D

I would come, its in the summer!!

PBalla
01-28-2003, 03:22 AM
BMWs don't need flame coming out of exhaust...it comes from the tires ;)

Also, could anybody make out any of the cars...was that a Dodge Neon??? I saw a stang...and a red supra.

Polish
01-28-2003, 03:50 AM
that girl is HOT!!!*love*

love how the mustang gets crunched, hahah

Jon@Bimmersport
01-28-2003, 02:16 PM
wow..auto nation is gonna blow import fest and speedorama outta the water...what a sick show!!