PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: Black Manual heated Vaders w/rears

A.K.A. Blackout
03-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Feeler right now: I have a set of almost mint black Vaders, manual and heated. I will be pulling them out of the car within the next 2 weeks. They come with mint rear coupe M seats, 60/40 split. I am looking for $950 for the set, front and back. I would appreciate if people kept the low balling to themselves. I have had a lot of interest, but i didn't have any pics. I will be taking more pics this weekend and will hopefully have them out of the car. There is one issue with the height adjustment of the passenger side, but i will be including a manual sport cloth seat that can be used as parts to fix it. PM me, and no dibs... money talks.

thanks

Suprano
03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Now this is a deal! If I wasn't selling my e36 I would be sporting those vaders for the spring cruise.

GL on the sale, but you won't need it b/c those seats are in MINT condition.

Rob

A.K.A. Blackout
03-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks! Most of the guys that deal with Charlie at Bimmersport have seen my car there and I am sure can vouch for the condition of the seats as I baby my car.

Razkal
03-18-2008, 11:15 PM
Bump for a great guy!

HoldenC
03-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Prime candidate for Leatherique, methinks. ;)

Suprano
03-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks! Most of the guys that deal with Charlie at Bimmersport have seen my car there and I am sure can vouch for the condition of the seats as I baby my car.

I know. That's where I saw your car and had a chat with your dad (I think he mentioned he was your dad) who had a pristine Volvo there. Your car is dope and the seats are too mint to believe. Better than ones I've seen in low mileage USDM M3's.

Personally, I think you're selling the package too low because I've seen these go for $800-$1000 in average condition and w/o the rears.

Rob

SUPERCHARGED
03-19-2008, 12:50 AM
Where was this a week ago. If only i hadn't just bought a 3.38 diff, i would be all over this. Good luck with the sale.

A.K.A. Blackout
03-19-2008, 09:03 AM
Pending sale...

A.K.A. Blackout
03-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Seats sold and gone to a good home! Thanks for all the interest and kind words guys!