PDA

View Full Version : alarm?

Jaybone
03-17-2008, 10:41 PM
i am in the market for an alarm what kind is good? there is so many to choose from. I want keyless. My 95 325i did not come with a keyfob (i am guessing it would have from the factory)any input would be great thanks*th-up*

bimmerjoe
03-17-2008, 11:11 PM
compustar is the number 1 alarm system you can get, aside from the boomerang tracking system... it comes with 2way pager remote starter you can roll your windows up or down with the compustar, trunk pop open and many more features... its the best for me

Jaybone
03-18-2008, 07:15 PM
compustar is the number 1 alarm system you can get, aside from the boomerang tracking system... it comes with 2way pager remote starter you can roll your windows up or down with the compustar, trunk pop open and many more features... its the best for me

where can you get the compustar? and how much does it cost?

Sneaky
03-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Yes i am in the market for this as well, is there an alarm that is just armed when i lock the door.

///Maluco
03-18-2008, 11:15 PM
I've had all my alarms installed at Number One Sound.

Haven't had a problem with any of them. I've been using their services for 15 years now.

952 College Street (just west of Dovercourt)
Toronto, Ontario
Tel: 416 532 6134
Speak to George ...telll him Eddie with the gold BMW sent you...he should be able to take care of you.
BTW...they also sell compustar