PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Civic SiR (5-spd, Milano Red, mint)

Mystikal
03-13-2008, 03:07 PM
A friend of mine is selling his ridiculously nice EK SiR, here's the details he sent me:

2000 civic sir , Milano red, spoiler has been removed and the car has 138 000km's. Never had any problems with it and its been meticulously maintained because i'm an anal bastard when it comes to my car just ask my girlfriend...The car has never been tracked , street raced or beaten at all. I used to have a track car when i was younger so this car was just meant for cruising, that's it.

Timing belt and water pump done at 100 000km's, full tune up done at 125xxxkm's , always synthetic Mobil oil, always Sunoco 94. The motor has never been messed with and is all original and OEM Honda parts always used with the exception of plugs and wires (NGK) and a 4-1 stainless header was installed in November 07.

I just put new suspension on it in December 07- Function and Form V2 18 way height and dampening adjustable full coilover and I was pretty impressed by them to tell you the truth, awesome ride and good for street or strip. The rest of the suspension is also done- front and rear upper strut bars, lower tie bar, front and rear sways, and aluminum lower control arms as well.
Car is also equipped with a skunk2 camber kit .

I also put a catback exhaust with a flat black OEM looking oval muffler. Sounds awesome, not too loud and nice low tone and the best part is cops dont notice it. I have the stock sir exhaust as well in the garage if it's preferred.

I've got the winter rims and tires on now which will be included and for summer as you know i've got a set of 15" Rota group N's black with red lip in very good shape with Falken RT 615's which were bought half way through summer and have tonnes of life left in them.

Brakes were upgraded all around with crossdrilled rotors and Hawk pads

Also have type r front grille and jdm style yellow fogs which were bought last summer

Car audio- Pioneer deck plays mp3 and will play dvd as well all you'd need is to purchase the screen . I have the stock deck as well somewhere in the house.

The car also has the optional Honda silver interior trim package and aluminum gauge bezel

Car has no rust/dings etc only 2 minor scratches on bottom of rear bumper and average amount of stone chips(what can you do)

I'm asking $11 000 for the car (negotiable)

If anyone has questions or wants to contact me direct, i can be reached at 416 912 4047 anytime.

I'll vouch for the car, it's the cleanest EK I've ever seen. Here's some pics I took last fall (it didn't have the exhaust yet):

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=71239&stc=1&d=1191288096

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=71244&stc=1&d=1191288159

The rest of the pics are here: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96021

Remember, don't PM me, call or text him.

Jay

tig
03-13-2008, 03:38 PM
if i was forced to buy a civic at gunpoint, this body style would definatly be the one i would buy, bump for a clean ricer, shouldnt have a problem selling this *th-up*

SeRb
03-13-2008, 03:57 PM
beautiful car, i love spoiler-less SIR's

$11,000 is a nice price too for one thats this mint

BiggyAlex
03-13-2008, 06:05 PM
ever1 need a civic mine has 400.000 org... everyday car ...weekend E36 129.000 km

joeys323ci
03-13-2008, 06:23 PM
nice civic, those pics are like 5 min away from my house

greekthang
03-13-2008, 07:02 PM
it will be a nice car for the week that you have it until its stolen. CIvic SiR is rated the #1 stolen car. I guess there is a demand across seas for them no clue but I did read that they are stolen alot so careful. I guess with every car if they want it bad they will take it

EuroSpectacle
03-13-2008, 07:27 PM
no its so true, sir's yes, but definatly the sir front lip.

europrince
03-13-2008, 09:02 PM
it will be a nice car for the week that you have it until its stolen. CIvic SiR is rated the #1 stolen car. I guess there is a demand across seas for them no clue but I did read that they are stolen alot so careful. I guess with every car if they want it bad they will take it

I was thinking about that.

The car is in very good shape though.

E30M3.ca
03-14-2008, 11:06 AM

maybe now but i thought it would be type R's still bump for a very mint SIR