PDA

View Full Version : Whats new @ Bimmersport Automotive

Jon@Bimmersport
03-03-2008, 06:51 PM
I just finished taking some pics around the shop, just wanted to show you guys whats new.

First car is Sickfingas (stickyfingas), I'll let vlad post his mods (if he likes) but all Im going to say is, watch out guardrails, Greekthang/Hamann330ci/JUS_CRUZN/OZ Racing/MGYVER (you too charlie) lol

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/jonnyblaze_187/HPIM0498.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/jonnyblaze_187/HPIM0507.jpg

Second car, is Dave aka "majjic" M50 E30 beast! A long awaited project is finally complete, and ready to go for summer. Now that the 4 banger is out, we can go from 5 car lengths to 1 lol jk :P

Before:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/jonnyblaze_187/andrew017.jpg

After:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/jonnyblaze_187/HPIM0499.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/jonnyblaze_187/HPIM0504.jpg

the last car, is just a preview of just325is' car...dont worry its not complete, nothin special here...its just a 325is ;) the car is just getting finished up and off the to the body shop for the next stage. *th-up*

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/jonnyblaze_187/HPIM0502.jpg

More projects, and more pics to follow...

JazzM
03-03-2008, 07:06 PM
very nice!

T.

Gamite
03-03-2008, 07:17 PM
vlad's car being there is not "new" :P

AceOfSpades
03-03-2008, 09:21 PM
very nice

King Luis
03-03-2008, 09:35 PM
damn...very very nice.
if you know it, pm me the price for inspection 1 and 2 for e46 m3, was going to call today but got busy at work.

A.K.A. Blackout
03-03-2008, 10:45 PM
I so miss visiting the shop... damn this cold weather... but it does give me time to surf for more stuff Bimmersport can do in the spring. lol...

Sa///M3
03-03-2008, 10:52 PM
*mw*Very nice. My car will be there soon *rockout**love*

slimjim
03-03-2008, 11:18 PM
*mw**mw**mw* u need anyone to clean ur floor (akja shop bitch)? ill work for under minimum wage*wave*

Gamite
03-04-2008, 12:05 AM
*mw**mw**mw* u need anyone to clean ur floor (akja shop bitch)? ill work for under minimum wage*wave*

mike and jon already do that :P

Mike does a better job though :D:D:D:D

slimjim
03-04-2008, 12:06 AM
yes, but does he work for under minimum wage!?*wiggle*:P

Gamite
03-04-2008, 12:08 AM
he cleans floors for free

slimjim
03-04-2008, 12:09 AM
he cleans floors for free

This Is Madness!

bimmerjoe
03-04-2008, 12:14 AM
lmao hahahahaha underminimum wage..... stay in skool!!

slimjim
03-04-2008, 12:16 AM
lmao hahahahaha underminimum wage..... stay in skool!!

ya, even if i did get to work there, they would have me painting all their cars white if u know what i mean;) rofl

edit*....with clear coat

bimmerjoe
03-04-2008, 12:18 AM
i wonder how much a supercharger full kit plus install would be on my 01 540i:confused:

bimmerjoe
03-04-2008, 12:20 AM
ya, even if i did get to work there, they would have me painting all their cars white if u know what i mean;) rofl

edit*....with clear coat

ewwwwwwww :puke: you master debator

Boots R
03-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Good work broskis.

I have to come by sometime and visit. It's been a while.

slimjim
03-04-2008, 09:25 AM
do u guys ever work on 2002's, 635csi's and such?

JunzieB
03-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I'd like to camp out for a night in that place.*love* Good Job guys*th-up*

propr'one
03-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Slimjim, the shop's called bimmersport, not e36sport

e36's are just cheap now so everyone has one, but that doesn't mean those are the only cars they work on:P

Boss17
03-04-2008, 03:22 PM
I think i'm pulling my ride out next week or sometime very soon. I gotta book an appointment so i can get the goodies i bought installed.

bimmer_02
03-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Good Job guys, keep up the good work. Great shop, i'm sure you can't wait until my donkey gets a swap too ;). c'mon pleassssse.

just325iS
03-04-2008, 04:55 PM
I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to the whole crew for taking care of my car for almost two years now. It has been a long road but we are almost done guys, hang in there. Once we are done with the car I want to take you guys out for dinner and drinks at somewhere expensive.

Everything that they have done is too big of a list but here are some of the highlights:

'99 M3 engine and tranny swap with OBD 1 conversion
Cometic lower compression head gasket and APR headstuds

Fluidyne Rad to keep things cool and RMS high flow fuel pump

Custom RMS headers, to 3 inch pipe, to high flow cat to RMS exhaust.

RMS stage 2 supercharger, custom aftercooler with Porsche HFM, high flow injectors and custom tune by Nick G.

Stoptech BBK front and rear

19 inch Volks, 235/35/19 fronts and 265/30/19 rears
RMS custom LSD

Tein SS coilovers, turnner motorsport sway bars, racing dynamics front and rear strut brace.

Turner motorsport aluminum bushing for engine, tranny, diff and suspension points

Turner motorsport front subframe, rear subframe, sway bar links and suspension mounts reinforcement plates.

Rear turner motorsport camber arms (thanks to Charlie) and front Kmac camber plates

We still have to get it to the body shop for front and rear fender flares and then custom front and rear wheel spacers. Once that is done, off to get the car corner balance and set the suspension.

My goal for this car was a clean simple looking e36 from the outside but a track monster on the inside! My car will be staying at Bimmersport with Charlie this summer until his car is done. However, I will be "borrowing" it for track days.

Jon@Bimmersport
03-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Good Job guys, keep up the good work. Great shop, i'm sure you can't wait until my donkey gets a swap too ;). c'mon pleassssse.

We're still working on getting another red carpet, for your majesty...you can blame Gamite for stealing yours when his M5 arrived *wave*

Tommy, me and the guys agree...dinner and drinks sounds nice, expensive place sounds even nicer! lol just joking buddy.

Its our pleasure to be a part of maxbimmer's finest cars and the owner's projects *th-up*.

e46driver
03-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Keep up the good work guys *th-up*. I can't wait for the summer for all the really nice bimmers to come out.

JMW
03-05-2008, 01:01 PM
i want good pics of my m3 hahah
good work boys
cant wait to get my bitch when i arrive in march,,,
heaven forbid the snow is gone

Arash
03-05-2008, 01:46 PM
I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to the whole crew for taking care of my car for almost two years now. It has been a long road but we are almost done guys, hang in there. Once we are done with the car I want to take you guys out for dinner and drinks at somewhere expensive.

Everything that they have done is too big of a list but here are some of the highlights:

'99 M3 engine and tranny swap with OBD 1 conversion
Cometic lower compression head gasket and APR headstuds

Fluidyne Rad to keep things cool and RMS high flow fuel pump

Custom RMS headers, to 3 inch pipe, to high flow cat to RMS exhaust.

RMS stage 2 supercharger, custom aftercooler with Porsche HFM, high flow injectors and custom tune by Nick G.

Stoptech BBK front and rear

19 inch Volks, 235/35/19 fronts and 265/30/19 rears
RMS custom LSD

Tein SS coilovers, turnner motorsport sway bars, racing dynamics front and rear strut brace.

Turner motorsport aluminum bushing for engine, tranny, diff and suspension points

Turner motorsport front subframe, rear subframe, sway bar links and suspension mounts reinforcement plates.

Rear turner motorsport camber arms (thanks to Charlie) and front Kmac camber plates

We still have to get it to the body shop for front and rear fender flares and then custom front and rear wheel spacers. Once that is done, off to get the car corner balance and set the suspension.

My goal for this car was a clean simple looking e36 from the outside but a track monster on the inside! My car will be staying at Bimmersport with Charlie this summer until his car is done. However, I will be "borrowing" it for track days.

wow thats amazing, sounds like my dream project!

just325iS
03-05-2008, 02:15 PM
wow thats amazing, sounds like my dream project!

This car is my dream and it has been eight years in the making. I've spent a lot of money on it but what is your dream worth to you? But let me tell you this, I'll never be able to build something like this again in my life time. My next car will just get BBK, wheels and suspension.

I'm trying to put a track day together with Bimmersport this summer so if you want a ride in my car you are welcome to come!

kevin325
03-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Johnny,

did you ever get a chance to look for that diff for me? i decided not to do the wide body and stick with the diff/gears/cams.

Let me know bro!

JUS_CRZN
03-05-2008, 02:30 PM
This car is my dream and it has been eight years in the making. I've spent a lot of money on it but what is your dream worth to you? But let me tell you this, I'll never be able to build something like this again in my life time. My next car will just get BBK, wheels and suspension.

I'm trying to put a track day together with Bimmersport this summer so if you want a ride in my car you are welcome to come!

+1 for a track day.
Hey jonny when the weather is nice I will be by for my manifold install.
Thanks for everything.

Arash
03-05-2008, 02:40 PM

Thanks man I will definitely take you up on that! I was getting started on a very similar project couple of weeks ago, even chose the shell and was going to pick it up from Florida, thats when my mom got diagnosed with blood cancer :( no more spending money on hobbies, its all about her now.

Jon@Bimmersport
03-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Johnny,

did you ever get a chance to look for that diff for me? i decided not to do the wide body and stick with the diff/gears/cams.

Let me know bro!

I'll let you know shortly, im trying to source a diff for you. *th-up*

Jason, finally the M50 manifold..time to undo the bottle neck, ASC delete as well im assuming? Lets just hope summer comes around sooner, but with these weather patterns who knows...

Tommy dont start too much of a line up, with all that weight in the car I think I might be running a few laps around you...."the hunter has become the hunted" hahahahha

just325iS
03-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks man I will definitely take you up on that! I was getting started on a very similar project couple of weeks ago, even chose the shell and was going to pick it up from Florida, thats when my mom got diagnosed with blood cancer :( no more spending money on hobbies, its all about her now.

I'm sorry to hear! PM me your contact info so when we head to the track I'll let you know.

Blaze goes to the track once, get passed by a bunch of ricers and now he is a hunter..........hahaha I know your 318 is a lot faster ever since you put that M badge on but you are forgetting that I got THREE more toys that is faster than my car. When you lap me in my car, I'll just have to bring one of my other toys out..........hahaha

SickFinga
03-05-2008, 09:46 PM
OMFG my car looks so ugly

1BADBMR
03-05-2008, 09:56 PM
OMFG my car looks so ugly

I was about too say the same thing (jk):D
I think you need to put back the chromes:P

Majjic
03-05-2008, 10:01 PM
damn, that red e30 you guys got there..

looking f*king pimp!

lol =)

bimmerlyfe
03-06-2008, 08:48 AM

Sorry to hear about your mom, hopefully she will feel better and then you will built your dream car.

Good job guys*th-up*

greekthang
03-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Its good too see that there is some competition out there. It’s lonely at the top.

Jonny you never know what I just may spring on people out of the blue last minute. Stage 2 and cams or just sell it all and go Turbo. Never trust a ****ing Greek. LOL

You keep cleaning those oil spills and doing great work leave the fast driving to us. LOL

CHALLENGE !!!!!

P.S. I got a magnified rear view mirror now so I can see the really really small things way way back !!!

JMW
03-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Its good too see that there is some competition out there. Itís lonely at the top.

Jonny you never know what I just may spring on people out of the blue last minute. Stage 2 and cams or just sell it all and go Turbo. Never trust a ****ing Greek. LOL

You keep cleaning those oil spills and doing great work leave the fast driving to us. LOL

CHALLENGE !!!!!

P.S. I got a magnified rear view mirror now so I can see the really really small things way way back !!!

if u want a challenge george..lol i think we should have one..
top hp war..for e36's
haha u in?

JUS_CRZN
03-06-2008, 10:48 AM
I think somone needs to bring it!!!!! LOL.

greekthang
03-06-2008, 10:52 AM
if u want a challenge george..lol i think we should have one..
top hp war..for e36's
haha u in?

Sounds good to me but I am not done just yet. So let me get my things in check and sure.

My focus is on my condo now not my car. That’s where my money is going plus I maybe buying a house. Trust me if I didn’t have all this on my plate I would have built a 600hp over the summer and I know Jonny can agree with me on that. I swap motors like underwear. LOL

Damn responsibilities always get in the way LOL

JMW
03-06-2008, 12:09 PM
sell the condo..live in the car haha
oppaaaaa

Sa///M3
03-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Hahahah *rockout**th-up*

I think somone needs to bring it!!!!! LOL.

Can I come watch??:cool:

Furious
03-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Sounds good to me but I am not done just yet. So let me get my things in check and sure.

My focus is on my condo now not my car. Thatís where my money is going plus I maybe buying a house. Trust me if I didnít have all this on my plate I would have built a 600hp over the summer and I know Jonny can agree with me on that. I swap motors like underwear. LOL

Damn responsibilities always get in the way LOL

just go turbo and end the HP wars. im excited to see everyones cars at the first big meet.

Vlad, im glad you finally got your shit together.. lazy ass:P

kevin325
03-06-2008, 05:34 PM
I'll let you know shortly, im trying to source a diff for you. *th-up*

Thanks a lot man! The car should feel a lot better with an LSD!

greekthang
03-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Hahahah *rockout**th-up*

Can I come watch??:cool:

Forget watching Sam you can be in the passenger seat for a run

Sa///M3
03-06-2008, 09:19 PM
*smoke* *rockout*
I get to look into the magic mirror !

greekthang
03-06-2008, 10:17 PM
*smoke* *rockout*
I get to look into the magic mirror !

LOL

The side mirrors do the same thing. LOL

Sa///M3
03-06-2008, 11:08 PM
LOL

The side mirrors do the same thing. LOL
LOL :P

Eurostyle
03-07-2008, 12:11 AM
damn, that red e30 you guys got there..

looking f*king pimp!

lol =)

And now its got a topless twin! lol SO tempted to let them do a swap too...

Majjic
03-07-2008, 10:59 AM
And now its got a topless twin! lol SO tempted to let them do a swap too...

See Filip i knew you missed the e30's
you cant give them up that easy haha
*rockout*

Hamann330ci
03-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Good job guys

Look forward to another great year,
John get ready for my car SHHH hush hush