PDA

View Full Version : ugghhh friend rubbed up against the bimma

Another BM
03-01-2008, 03:35 AM
so my good friends brother rubbed up against my bumper trying to get out of his driveway and took the paint right off the bumper... lol he tried to cover it up with snow.. really disappointed in his character, but i know hes a good kid.

n e ways the damage went right to the plastic i think.. at the points of the rubs it black. so i guess the paint came right off.. r there any products that will mask the rubs. i dont want him to pay for a whole new paint job on the bumper

propr'one
03-01-2008, 04:30 AM
why not respray the bumper?

Wannabe
03-01-2008, 06:42 AM
i dont want him to pay for a whole new paint job on the bumper

propr'one
03-01-2008, 06:52 AM
you drive a bmw and dont wanna spend 2-300$ to fix a huge scuff in the paint?

Another BM
03-01-2008, 11:19 AM
i never said i didnt want too... i just wanted to know the options.
any good body shops u guys recommend ?

VSanj
03-01-2008, 11:54 AM
^^Call this Kevin dude..............he did some work on one of my cars. Tell him that sachin told you to call. He comes to your house. As long as it is plastic he can fix the area and blend in the paint. He does work for dealers so he is busy alot. but when he does show up he does a awesome job! I apid around 150 to have a sizable dent taken out in a plastic bumper and repaint.

www.paintforce.net

check out his site

propr'one
03-01-2008, 03:19 PM
dave @ autopia, he's on max, mmpower1226.

seen their work its great.

you can also respray the bumper yourself, which i recommend only if this car's either a very driven daily or a beater.
cawthra automotive will make you a "spray bomb" (OEM paint in spray paint can)

BlitzSix
03-03-2008, 07:08 PM
so my good friends brother rubbed up against my bumper trying to get out of his driveway and took the paint right off the bumper... lol he tried to cover it up with snow.. really disappointed in his character, but i know hes a good kid.

You seriously think someone who drives off after damaging your car and tries to cover it up is a good kid? Especially if it's your good friends brother, who I'm sure you have known for a while? What's wrong with you??

Another BM
03-03-2008, 07:29 PM
he came and gave me $250 the next day.. he just didnt want me to see it that night and freak out with his brother around. He figured i'd snap. Kid was really surprised when i just dropped my head in disappointment in him ... His older brother is a bit of dick to him sometimes and he wouldn't let him forget about it..
i wouldn't want him finding out either