PDA

View Full Version : M540i

bimmerjoe
02-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Just let me know if this is worth it\

2001 m540i.... fully loaded with every possibly feature that comes on a 540i black on black 214000km for $9500............i have the full record of service from my dealership.. everything to even washerfluid topups was at the dealer... let me know what you guys think... come monday im probably onna pick it up!

Gamite
02-29-2008, 09:18 PM
sounds like a great deal, but I would have it fully checked out at a dealer before buying.

AceOfSpades
02-29-2008, 10:11 PM
does e39s have m540s?

Redster
02-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Check it at the dealership (or a trusted mechanic) and get some warranty, assuming it's a dealer who is selling it.

europrince
02-29-2008, 11:23 PM
does e39s have m540s?

I think I'm right about the years, but they had the sport package 97-00 and the M-Sport package 01-03. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

europrince
02-29-2008, 11:24 PM
sounds like a great deal, but I would have it fully checked out at a dealer before buying.

That's a high mileage car, over 30k/year. I would imagine its a reasonable price for it.

Gamite
02-29-2008, 11:44 PM
sometimes high milage cars are ok, thus the getting checked out bit.

bimmerjoe
03-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Well i work at the bmw dealership and this car was a trade in........ when we get trade in's the customer gets the wholesale value of the car, now when i saw the car i thought it was a joke for 9500 as alot of ppl know there that im looking for one .. but it is true.. i also have my mechanic there that usually works on my bmw's and he told me to print him up a service history for the car. and everything has been changed that is necesary,, and yes the m packedge came on only 01-03

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 06:20 AM
Its not worth it, get a lower mileage car. Common man you can do way better then that, you deserve way better. Save the 200,000km bimmers for the 17 year olds.

VSanj
03-01-2008, 12:59 PM
^^If you knew much about bimmers. 200,000km is not alot as long as it was maintianed well, which it was. He will easily get another 200 out of it.

bmwm5lover
03-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Its not worth it, get a lower mileage car. Common man you can do way better then that, you deserve way better. Save the 200,000km bimmers for the 17 year olds.

Wow, you are so ignorant.

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Sure they can go past 200k but why buy one past 200k? Eventhough its only 10k, 10 K is still a lot of money.

The OP could put a little more and get a regular 540 with much lower kms, then add the m technic kit after.

dbworld4k
03-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Didn't the M-Tech Sport pkg. only come on MY2003 540s, and earlier model years just had the normal "Sport PKG" right?

Boots R
03-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Sure they can go past 200k but why buy one past 200k? Eventhough its only 10k, 10 K is still a lot of money.

The OP could put a little more and get a regular 540 with much lower kms, then add the m technic kit after.

10k is alot of money for a car? You're a poor piece of shit. And an ignorant piece of shit too.

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 05:12 PM
10k is alot of money for a car? You're a poor piece of shit. And an ignorant piece of shit too.

Boots you're not funny or smart, you're actually an extremely annoying deushbag...woah like really annoying. Talking shit on line to me, how about you meet me in person, say that to my face and i put your head through your windshield? Today?

I'm not saying 10k is a lot for a car, I paid almost 3 times as much for my car and I don't think my car is expensive. But im saying 10k is a lot of money period to pay on something with over 200k. Id love to have a 10 or 15k e46 m3, but it wouldn't be a smart purchase in the short and long run, just a money pit. Poor? U got no right to call me poor, I could probably buy your e36 with a weeks pay, Hell, I could probably buy your car by selling the mods I bought for car in the past 8 months lol. I bet you're still in high school and live with mommy and daddy, you have no real grip on realty so STFU.

You think you could call me out and have everyone laugh at you and think ur cool. Always trying to impress ppl online, You're pathetic. tsk

VSanj
03-01-2008, 05:23 PM
^^lol................head through a windsheild. You dont know much about cars do you......i can show you a car with 100,000km that has been improperly maintianed and is run to the ground. And i can show you a car with 200 thats in mint shape. KM mean nothing, its all about how well the car was looked after.

I bought my bimmer as a weekend and evening toy with 250 on the clock. it now has almost 300,000km. It runs better than some bimmers with half the KM. thats because me and the previous owner looked after it well.

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 05:28 PM
^^lol................head through a windsheild. You dont know much about cars do you......i can show you a car with 100,000km that has been improperly maintianed and is run to the ground. And i can show you a car with 200 thats in mint shape. KM mean nothing, its all about how well the car was looked after.

I bought my bimmer as a weekend and evening toy with 250 on the clock. it now has almost 300,000km. It runs better than some bimmers with half the KM. thats because me and the previous owner looked after it well.

Obviously there are exceptions but theres such thing as wear and tear. Most of the time at around 200,000 kms is the time where things need to be replaced a 2nd time. I used to work in a shop, Ive seen it countless times...people buy these Bimmers with incredible mileage for cheap then cant handle the repairs.

98Dinan3
03-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Boots you're not funny or smart, you're actually an extremely annoying deushbag...woah like really annoying. Talking shit on line to me, how about you meet me in person, say that to my face and i put your head through your windshield? Today?

I'm not saying 10k is a lot for a car, I paid almost 3 times as much for my car and I don't think my car is expensive. But im saying 10k is a lot of money period to pay on something with over 200k. Id love to have a 10 or 15k e46 m3, but it wouldn't be a smart purchase in the short and long run, just a money pit. Poor? U got no right to call me poor, I could probably buy your e36 with a weeks pay, Hell, I could probably buy your car by selling the mods I bought for car in the past 8 months lol. I bet you're still in high school and live with mommy and daddy, you have no real grip on realty so STFU.

You think you could call me out and have everyone laugh at you and think ur cool. Always trying to impress ppl online, You're pathetic. tsk

I'd watch how you talk to well liked and respected members of this forum. You wouldn't be putting anybody's head throught the windshield, cause the rest of us would drop your ass in a second flat when you tried it. We like Kevin, we don't even know of you... and BTW.. it's "douchebag" douchebag.

also.... my car has 240 000kms on it, runs great, i'm not 17, and i'll drive circles around you. Hell, I'll drive squares around you...

VSanj
03-01-2008, 05:31 PM
obviously you have to make sure that you have lootage to repair the car, that goes with buying any used car i think.

Im pretty sure the OP has thought of that. The way i see it, if it has been maintianed well its a good price and he should grab it. Of course check with insurance first......those 540's might be a tad on the expensive side to insure

Sidenote for SNEAKY, if you touched boots, i would break your legs................but its all in good fun on the interwebs......right?

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I'd watch how you talk to well liked and respected members of this forum. You wouldn't be putting anybody's head throught the windshield, cause the rest of us would drop your ass in a second flat when you tried it. We like Kevin, we don't even know of you... and BTW.. it's "douchebag" douchebag.

Nah, STFU I want lip from you ill jingle my zipper. Keep your mouth shut and Don't stick your nose in shit that doesn't concern you.... Thanks in advance! Boots has a hard on for me all year, so ill give him his chance to prove himself.

obviously you have to make sure that you have lootage to repair the car, that goes with buying any used car i think.

Im pretty sure the OP has thought of that. The way i see it, if it has been maintianed well its a good price and he should grab it. Of course check with insurance first......those 540's might be a tad on the expensive side to insure

Sidenote for SNEAKY, if you touched boots, i would break your legs................but its all in good fun on the interwebs......right?

Hey were all free to do whatever we want, it just seems like a bad idea to me. Ive seen it happen to many times, with 5 and 7 series the most.

about that other stuff, hahaha yea its internet but its still real life, talking shit online is the same as talking shit to my face. And it always comes down to one thing, if u can talk shit someone online you should be able to do it person. Dont try to turn this into a big thing because its between two people. The guy is so annoying.

Boots R
03-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Nah, STFU I want lip from you ill jingle my zipper. Keep your mouth shut and Don't stick your nose in shit that doesn't concern you.... Thanks in advance! Boots has a hard on for me all year, so ill give him his chance to prove himself.

Shut the **** up you stupid faggot. You wouldn't do shit.

And bro, you just admitted to paying almost 30 grand for a ****ing 320. Go kill yourself now, because you know nothing about monetary value.

98Dinan3
03-01-2008, 05:37 PM

drop your zipper.... the only other thing getting dropped would be you, flat on your back. When you shoot your mouth of to one of my good friends, it becomes my business. I don't know what kind of friends you've got, but that's generally how it goes with us.

You made an ignorant comment, and a physical threat to Kevin when he called you on it. Now you start saying shit to other members who pointed out your mistake... you're an idiot.

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Shut the **** up you stupid faggot. You wouldn't do shit.

I could and would, lets do it.

And bro, you just admitted to paying almost 30 grand for a ****ing 320. Go kill yourself now, because you know nothing about monetary value.

30k is nothing for a BMW considering that it cost like 50 new. Monetary Value?, You spend money on mods for an e36 thats worth like 3 grand.

tig
03-01-2008, 06:02 PM

Im not really one to get involved in this online shit talking crap, but Sneaky honestly man all i ever see you do on these forums is talk shit and make stupid ignorant comments, so u really need to stfu, and realize that no one likes reading your stupid shit on here and just stop posting crap. If you can buy an e36 with a weeks pay then why dont you just go buy your m6 that you o so badly want instead of a entry level 3 series

Boots R
03-01-2008, 06:09 PM
I could and would, lets do it.

LOL you want to fight me because I annoy you on an online forum. And you call ME the 17 year old. I'm 22, but thanks for coming out.

30k is nothing for a BMW considering that it cost like 50 new. Monetary Value?, You spend money on mods for an e36 thats worth like 3 grand.

Yeah it cost "like 50 new". THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO. YOU BOUGHT YOUR CAR LAST MAY. How much value do you expect it to retain? 320s are on average 16-17.

A for effort though.

p.s. Thanks Dave. *th-up*

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Im not really one to get involved in this online shit talking crap, but Sneaky honestly man all i ever see you do on these forums is talk shit and make stupid ignorant comments, so u really need to stfu, and realize that no one likes reading your stupid shit on here and just stop posting crap. If you can buy an e36 with a weeks pay then why dont you just go buy your m6 that you o so badly want instead of a entry level 3 series

Ouch I just got told,

But I don't see why you're singling me out and not boots he talks more shit then me. Did I call anyone poor or a faggot? I said don't buy a Bimmer with 200,000 kms even though its cheap, how is that ignorant? Any mechanic will say the same thing.

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 06:22 PM
LOL you want to fight me because I annoy you on an online forum. And you call ME the 17 year old. I'm 22, but thanks for coming out.

This isnt an online forum where you could be like a million miles away. We could run into each any time. The same way you have respect for someone in person, it applies here.

Yeah it cost "like 50 new". THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO. YOU BOUGHT YOUR CAR LAST MAY. How much value do you expect it to retain? 320s are on average 16-17.

A for effort though.

p.s. Thanks Dave. *th-up*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/NeoDaOne/72a9631c.jpg

Theres practically no difference in the market compared to when I bought my car. Maybe 17k would get me a car with 150k on it but i wanted a practically new car still under warranty.

Boots R
03-01-2008, 06:25 PM
This isnt an online forum where you could be like a million miles away. We could run into each any time. The same way you have respect for someone in person, it applies here.

I give respect when respect is due. I have no patience for an online troll who thinks he's higher than everyone else.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/NeoDaOne/72a9631c.jpg

Oh, look at that. Too bad you drive a 2003. I don`t see ONE 2003 on there.

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 06:27 PM
I give respect when respect is due. I have no patience for an online troll who thinks he's higher than everyone else.

Oh, look at that. Too bad you drive a 2003. I don`t see ONE 2003 on there.

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=83730&adid=5653947

After taxes that would be over 30 grand. I bought my car with less kms for a bit less then that.

Boots R
03-01-2008, 06:30 PM
http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=83730&adid=5653947

After taxes that would be over 30 grand. I bought my car with less kms for a bit less then that.

Thats the highest priced 2003 320 on autotrader.

Go look up the defenition of 'average'

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Thats the highest priced 2003 320 on autotrader.

Go look up the defenition of 'average'

For the car I was looking for, with that mileage and options available 23-26k would be average. Theres no difference between a 2003-2005, besides what the stereo can do. My car has more options then that car I posted for 26k. I paid a premium for what I wanted, but I didn't overpay,

R_JAY
03-01-2008, 08:10 PM
You spend money on mods for an e36 thats worth like 3 grand.Ouch, the E36 guys aren't gonna like that comment:D

Seriously though, as long as the service is up to date that car should be fine. Plus, the OP said everything was done and changed at the dealer so it seems like a safe buy.

Kal
03-01-2008, 08:12 PM

dbworld4k
03-01-2008, 08:23 PM
I hate to chime in on this lovely discussion, but I don't care what anyone says: paying 30K for even a brand spanking new 320i would be an utter waste IMO. You get nothing in that car for that much money except the badge!

I am curious though, why did you not pursue a 325i or 330i with more kms aorund that price point? Hell, we bought an 01 330Ci with 44k on the clock for 25K from the dealership about a year and a half ago!

bimmerjoe
03-01-2008, 09:00 PM
alright alright fellas take it easy its getting a lil hot in here. lol
well everything was just falling into place with this car so beautifully.. i got called into the dealership today to do a lil extra work. now while i was there my mechanic had also been called called in to do some extra work himself, now when he was done he and another bmw tech with over 20 years experience vigurously went through the car shaking tapping rocking every part in sight they both said that this car was mechanically amazing, the said the engine is one of the healthiest theve every seen for a car with 200 000km
after that check they went throught every service record ever made on the car and they were stunt to find that the car has had every last thing that is needed to be changed in a highmiledge car was changed.. when i mean everything 100 pages worth.. they both said that this car is as good as 80 000km and has another 200+ left in her.. he also said that if i didnt make the downpayment on it today that he was lol.... so therefore i am the proud owner of this m540i.. here is a pic... and btw what does op stand for?

dbworld4k
03-01-2008, 09:02 PM
BEAUTIFUL E39! I love the M-tech PKG on those, that car is mouth-wateringly good. 6spd?

bimmerjoe
03-01-2008, 09:08 PM
BEAUTIFUL E39! I love the M-tech PKG on those, that car is mouth-wateringly good. 6spd?

no automatic 5 speed..... i really didnt have a choice with the deal i got... plus with that amount of power automatic is all good

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 09:18 PM
I hate to chime in on this lovely discussion, but I don't care what anyone says: paying 30K for even a brand spanking new 320i would be an utter waste IMO. You get nothing in that car for that much money except the badge!

I am curious though, why did you not pursue a 325i or 330i with more kms aorund that price point? Hell, we bought an 01 330Ci with 44k on the clock for 25K from the dealership about a year and a half ago!

Don't be ignorant, a 320 can have everything a 330 has save for the engine. Its just that somethings standard on higher models are an option on the 320i. I specifically wanted a 320 because its great on gas, practical (4 doors), and a face lift sedan.

I don't see any difference between my car and a 325i or 330i except that those cars suck more gas and are a bit faster. I don't regret not getting a 325, or 330 at all, I only regret not getting an M3.

Manimillion
03-01-2008, 09:20 PM
http://www.electrobeans.de/static/smileys/popcorn.gif

Sneaky
03-01-2008, 09:21 PM
well everything was just falling into place with this car so beautifully.. i got called into the dealership today to do a lil extra work. now while i was there my mechanic had also been called called in to do some extra work himself, now when he was done he and another bmw tech with over 20 years experience vigurously went through the car shaking tapping rocking every part in sight they both said that this car was mechanically amazing, the said the engine is one of the healthiest theve every seen for a car with 200 000km
after that check they went throught every service record ever made on the car and they were stunt to find that the car has had every last thing that is needed to be changed in a highmiledge car was changed.. when i mean everything 100 pages worth.. they both said that this car is as good as 80 000km and has another 200+ left in her.. he also said that if i didnt make the downpayment on it today that he was lol.... so therefore i am the proud owner of this m540i.. here is a pic... and btw what does op stand for?

Well good luck man, That car looks immaculate! Nice, Black on Black with mpackage, the way all e39s should look. Its an athlete in a business suit.

VSanj
03-01-2008, 10:08 PM

OP means original post which means you.

Congrats bro, that car looks sweet. You got yourself a great buy!!

bimmerjoe
03-02-2008, 04:29 AM
^^ thx man

Mickey Knox
03-02-2008, 12:03 PM
*th-up**th-up**th-up**th-up*

golden
03-02-2008, 12:45 PM
car looks great man, congrats

StikiGreenZ
03-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Congrats on the purchase! Car looks great.

StikiGreenZ
03-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Don't be ignorant, a 320 can have everything a 330 has save for the engine. Its just that somethings standard on higher models are an option on the 320i. I specifically wanted a 320 because its great on gas, practical (4 doors), and a face lift sedan.

I don't see any difference between my car and a 325i or 330i except that those cars suck more gas and are a bit faster. I don't regret not getting a 325, or 330 at all, I only regret not getting an M3.

That's not correct. There are options on the 325 and 330 which are SIMPLY not available on the 320 unless you add them on yourself aftermarket. Example: XENON headlamps. 320's also don't have leather, they have leatherette. Most, if not all 320's come with hubcaps! There are a lot of other things I just can't think of right now. There's more to a 325 or 330 costing more than "guzzling gas" in your own words. As for your comment on having the same horsepower as a 323, that's not necessarily a statistic worth bragging about.

I understand you bought a 320 and are happy with it, but don't go around making untrue facts in your comparing a 320 to a 325. The fact is, it's BMW's entry level vehicle in North America at that time. It's expected not to have every toy available on a higher model.

I'm not tryin to say there's anything wrong with a 320, just tired of hearing you compare it to a higher model and claim its the same, or almost the same, because it ain't.

dbworld4k
03-02-2008, 02:06 PM
^ +1. I think there were some other limitations to, specifically concerning the OBC functions (or lack thereof) on the 320i cars. I'm sure there is more.

hadesm5
03-02-2008, 02:38 PM
congrats on the purchase!!! after all that research you did i woulda bought it if u didnt put down a deposit:P

Sneaky
03-02-2008, 04:28 PM
That's not correct. There are options on the 325 and 330 which are SIMPLY not available on the 320 unless you add them on yourself aftermarket. Example: XENON headlamps. 320's also don't have leather, they have leatherette. Most, if not all 320's come with hubcaps! There are a lot of other things I just can't think of right now. There's more to a 325 or 330 costing more than "guzzling gas" in your own words. As for your comment on having the same horsepower as a 323, that's not necessarily a statistic worth bragging about.

I understand you bought a 320 and are happy with it, but don't go around making untrue facts in your comparing a 320 to a 325. The fact is, it's BMW's entry level vehicle in North America at that time. It's expected not to have every toy available on a higher model.

I'm not tryin to say there's anything wrong with a 320, just tired of hearing you compare it to a higher model and claim its the same, or almost the same, because it ain't.

Shimajer has a 320 and his car came with Xenons. Ive seen 320s come with stock 16 inch rims and if u order the sport package you get 17 inch rims and sport seats. suspension. Anyways YES 320i is the basemodel, but im more then satisfied, I never said my car was the shit.,

JunzieB
03-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Oh Dear!:eek: When i just joined max there was a member with a sig that said "maxbimmer drama, gotta love it" I was like what drama, but now i see the light:D http://www.electrobeans.de/static/smileys/popcorn.gif

P.s Great buy OP, hope you get another 200K out of her.*th-up*

ericdalinda
03-03-2008, 04:43 PM

I usually romp around the Max bimmer forums and OWN a hell of a lot of people on this particular forum. my last ownage if some of you remember when the new GTR sighting in the sightings forum, people were talking shit that the GTR was worth every penny in and upwards of 80 grand. as i posted in that thread that they were all morons.
NOW, me i didnt pay for my 320I 2005 blk on blk but will be mine in less then 3 months. its a 5 speed auto. 0-60 in 9.4 seconds i beileve with the auto box. it does not have hub cabs but 16 inch rims which compliment the bmw VERY nicely.

its pretty much stock, all its really missing is some tints and mabe some HR springs. now lets get it to the point, some moron posted earlier that sneaky was stupid for purchasing a 320 over a 325 with more kilometers.
also said that its much FASTER!!
If speed is what you want??? heres what you do... buy a civic for $2,000 then take your civic and drive to Performance improvments on queensway and islington. give them $6,000... then you can smoke M3'S?? M5's mabe???
as i said in one of my very first threads, Girls dont under stand the difference between a 320I and a 325I.... if they do they are probably very butch....
And who the hell cares if one has real leather and one does not.

Sneaky obviously bought him self a 320I for his own reasons. Warranty and yes the name brand..

Is someone going to shit on you and belittle that you have a ferrari F430 instead of a ferrari Enzo???

why isnt anyone shitting on the OP he's buying an Autobox... OHH HE SHOULDNT BUY IT BECUASE ITS AUTO WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY..
noone will shit on it because its a very good deal thats why he is buying it!!!

some people will look at it and be like **** that its auto.

no getting back to my first couple of lines yes i didnt buy the beamer that soon will be mine. but if i had 36 thousand and had to buy a brand new car back in 05' 36 grand for one of the last 320i's in canada seemed like a very good deal.

it pisses me off that people look at the insignia. one time back when i was in my last year of high school i got the chance to drive my dads ride to school. one guy i knew "OHH MAN YOUR DADS GOT A BEAMER" uhh...yea?? "Ohhh...... its only a 320I" its like **** you pal, i still have the same GANGSTER u-turn capabilities as any other beamer, and the nice suspension. only thing im missing is a bigger engine, and xeons.

.A GIRL WILL STILL GIVE YOU HEAD BECAUSE YOU DRIVE A BMW.
.SHE WONT SUCK YOUR DICK BETTER THAT YOU HAVE A 330 OVER A 320.

:puke: MERKKKKEDDDDD!!!!!!!!:puke:

Big T
03-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Usually people don't buy cars because someone will give them head for doing so. That is the first sign of immaturity. Why don't you save the money and just buy a hooker.

VSanj
03-03-2008, 05:27 PM
^^lol, well put homie!

StikiGreenZ
03-03-2008, 05:27 PM
My comment was in response to this post, your essay on ownage does not apply here. No one belittled the 320i, it's a nice little car.

Please read my reply in respect to this comment:

SNEAKY: I don't see any difference between my car and a 325i or 330i except that those cars suck more gas and are a bit faster.

Sneaky
03-03-2008, 05:36 PM
I usually romp around the Max bimmer forums and OWN a hell of a lot of people on this particular forum. my last ownage if some of you remember when the new GTR sighting in the sightings forum, people were talking shit that the GTR was worth every penny in and upwards of 80 grand. as i posted in that thread that they were all morons.
NOW, me i didnt pay for my 320I 2005 blk on blk but will be mine in less then 3 months. its a 5 speed auto. 0-60 in 9.4 seconds i beileve with the auto box. it does not have hub cabs but 16 inch rims which compliment the bmw VERY nicely.

its pretty much stock, all its really missing is some tints and mabe some HR springs. now lets get it to the point, some moron posted earlier that sneaky was stupid for purchasing a 320 over a 325 with more kilometers.
also said that its much FASTER!!
If speed is what you want??? heres what you do... buy a civic for $2,000 then take your civic and drive to Performance improvments on queensway and islington. give them $6,000... then you can smoke M3'S?? M5's mabe???
as i said in one of my very first threads, Girls dont under stand the difference between a 320I and a 325I.... if they do they are probably very butch....
And who the hell cares if one has real leather and one does not.

Sneaky obviously bought him self a 320I for his own reasons. Warranty and yes the name brand..

Is someone going to shit on you and belittle that you have a ferrari F430 instead of a ferrari Enzo???

why isnt anyone shitting on the OP he's buying an Autobox... OHH HE SHOULDNT BUY IT BECUASE ITS AUTO WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY..
noone will shit on it because its a very good deal thats why he is buying it!!!

some people will look at it and be like **** that its auto.

no getting back to my first couple of lines yes i didnt buy the beamer that soon will be mine. but if i had 36 thousand and had to buy a brand new car back in 05' 36 grand for one of the last 320i's in canada seemed like a very good deal.

it pisses me off that people look at the insignia. one time back when i was in my last year of high school i got the chance to drive my dads ride to school. one guy i knew "OHH MAN YOUR DADS GOT A BEAMER" uhh...yea?? "Ohhh...... its only a 320I" its like **** you pal, i still have the same GANGSTER u-turn capabilities as any other beamer, and the nice suspension. only thing im missing is a bigger engine, and xeons.

Hahahaha This guy is Money!

hadesm5
03-03-2008, 05:41 PM

dude. u didnt merk shit. first of all, no one is hating on 320's. i wouldnt mind getting one.
secondly... whats up with all this head bs. what retarded girl is going to give u head just because u drive a bmw. thirdly, i would NEVER let my girl give me head in my car... i doubt any of the guys that claim they "get head in their bmws" actually get any head at all. finally have some respect for women.

Boots R
03-03-2008, 05:43 PM
I usually romp around the Max bimmer forums and OWN a hell of a lot of people on this particular forum.

No one was owned by you, faggot. If you need a BMW to get head, you're ugly as shit.

VSanj
03-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Hahahaha This guy is Money!

i knew u would like him...........lol

ericdalinda
03-03-2008, 07:07 PM
No one was owned by you, faggot. If you need a BMW to get head, you're ugly as shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky

"10k is alot of money for a car? You're a poor piece of shit. And an ignorant piece of shit too."

Sneaky put out a nice comment...

Boots comes out and calls Sneaky a ignorant piece of shit??

Sneaky hold his ground, sure said a little threat or two.

if some one called me a
" You're a poor piece of shit. and an ignorant piece of s-..............
*no-no**uzi* He woulda been knocked the **** out before he finished that sentence.

but what makes this funny sneaky Did NOTHING wrong.

E-thugs come out of the wood work to back up boots. coming at sneaky and telling sneaky that boots is a well respected member??

i hope 8,000 posts and becoming a thread ASSHOLE is not the only way to get respect on this forum.

Boots and your minions of E-Thugs lets all relax.
a Bmw Is a Bmw. i respect all and i expect respect.

ONCE AGAIN...

BOOTS AND E-THUGS..........

:puke: MMMERRRKKKEDDDD :puke:

Redster
03-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Almost sounds like Sneaky created a new account on here in January just in case he needs it to defend himself.. :)

Sneaky
03-03-2008, 07:17 PM
i knew u would like him...........lol

I gotta admit I'm a fan.

See being funny is not like being a good driver. See if you practice a lot and have good teachers you will eventually get good. But when it comes to being funny, either you have it or you don't.

Sneaky
03-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Almost sounds like Sneaky created a new account on here in January just in case he needs it to defend himself.. :)

He is not defending me, he is just defending whats right, and it just so happens i'm on the right side.

ericdalinda
03-03-2008, 07:19 PM

Red star is that some type of Gay Stone mason cult?

were you cannot tell a living soul what you guys do at those masonry meetings? but really all you guys do is hang around and drink coffee and eat biscuits and talk about last nights game?

and besides im not defending my self against one liners any more. throw something worth replying to.

*rockout**rockout*:puke:*uzi*

Redster
03-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Sneaky posts at 6:18, reply to my post, ericdalinda posts at 6:19, reply to my post..quick log in/out time:)

Sneaky
03-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Sneaky posts at 6:18, reply to my post, ericdalinda posts at 6:19, reply to my post..quick log in/out time:)

What if were online at the same huh? Anyways why would i need anyone to defend me?

Redster
03-03-2008, 07:23 PM
What if were online at the same huh?

Probably in the same house..room..

Sneaky
03-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Probably in the same house..room..

What goes through you head man?

If you were having an e-fight is that the kind of thing you would do? LOL..pathetic.

I don't need anyone to defend me, As i don't see there being anything to defend myself against. But, Yeah its nice to see Ericdalinda holding it down while bringing some hilarity to the forums.

VSanj
03-03-2008, 08:19 PM
^^U wanna see funny..............search for all posts by eviltwin.............that mofo was funny!

slimjim
03-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Red star is that some type of Gay Stone mason cult?

were you cannot tell a living soul what you guys do at those masonry meetings? but really all you guys do is hang around and drink coffee and eat biscuits and talk about last nights game?

and besides im not defending my self against one liners any more. throw something worth replying to.

*rockout**rockout*:puke:*uzi*

lmao, i still dont undesrstand how uu merked "us". rofl, ur making urself sound like a complete fool. And u said if we are so concerned about speed? then y not put 8grand into a civic? ROFL. If, ur talking about drag, than shure, get urself a ricer, but uhhhh put that civic on nurmberg against an e30 with 6 grand put in to it. UNLESS! u put red air intake into the civic, then even the m6 is fked;)

e30_kid89
03-03-2008, 10:36 PM
LOL. "merkked" is some dumb slang grade 7 kids don't even use anymore. You should of just stayed quiet IMHO.

VSanj
03-03-2008, 10:43 PM
I still use merkked.........lol................but im old, married, and i lost my street cred once i started wearing ties to work so i wouldnt know the new slang..........lol

bimmerjoe
03-04-2008, 12:35 AM
[QUOTE=ericdalinda;1118085]I usually romp around the Max bimmer forums and OWN a hell of a lot of people on this particular forum.

"look at me i romp around like king tut and and own ppl omg im also 6foot5 250 pounds"*shiner*:cool:..

and also about the head getting in the bimmers i agree to bmw getting you pussy but i would never piece in my bmw because it might get jelouse...

StikiGreenZ
03-04-2008, 09:30 AM
LOL. "merkked" is some dumb slang grade 7 kids don't even use anymore. You should of just stayed quiet IMHO.

haha, thats funny. havent heard that term since i overheard some 16 year olds in my neighborhood talkin...

Boots R
03-04-2008, 01:36 PM

Something worth replying to? How about a picture of you?

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v155/57/36/503712822/n503712822_276195_8567.jpg

NICE SHIRT.

Cash money. Dolla dolla bill yall.

Axxe
03-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Nice E39.

propr'one
03-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Ok, here's the problem.

Sneaky, you're talking to a forum full of people, who (no offense), know way more about these cars than you do. I'm very happy you like your 320. I hope you drive it and love it forever. However,

Believe me, we, the majority of regular posters on max, have seen our fair share of cars. A lot of the people who posted up on here that, if the car checks out, 200K is nothing for a bmw motor, work on their own cars. We know that properly maintained cars can run perfect at 200K, and poorly maintained cars can have headgasket problems at 80K.

Also, dont go around telling people what their car is "worth". 3 grand for boots' e36, huh? His paintjob alone costs at least 6-7K. I'm not saying you'd pay that, but apparently, someone would, because they spent that much to paint their car. So his car is worth 3K to you. There's a flipside to that coin. Your car is worth zero to me. I wouldn't drive it. I'd sell it right away, which means that how much its "worth" to me depends only on how much someone would pay for it. But you dont care. Why dont you care? Because its your car, and it doesn't matter to you what your car is worth to other people. So dont talk about what cars are "worth", that's a silly argument.

Besides, this thread isn't about what cars are "worth" anyway, we're talking about the value of one particular 540. Perfect example, europrince has a 540 with a ton of kilometers on it. We (I) like making fun of him about this. Having said that, i dont see him posting problem threads every 2 minutes.

Look at some of the older e36 threads. There are some people who have bought low mileage cars who have had HUGE problems with them. Some still are. These people didn't bother compression testing the motors of the cars they bought, giving the cars a thorough look over, and having them inspected by a mechanic.

Futhermore, erikdalinda or whatever the **** your name is, get out of here bro. There's tons of differences between the 320 and the 325. I'm not going to start listing them out, but there's quite a bit more than you listed. Regardless, this thread isn't, and wont become about ripping on 320's, they're actually quite underrated, bmw magazine did an article a few years ago how with a chip and a midpipe you can make decent power with them. But regardless, this thread isn't about you. You start rambling on about how you(r parents? i'm assuming) spend 36K on a new 320? Congratulations. But to re-iterate.

1) That car isn't yours. So shut the **** up.
2) Your parents are giving you a 320. Great. I'm happy for you. Dont go around acting like hot shit on the internet cause of it though. Sneaky at least was defending his point. What you're doing on here no one knows.So shut the **** up.
3) You "owned" a lot of people eh. Well, i've "owned" a lot of cars. I've paid for them myself too. I dont really "own" people online, but i do "own" a buisness selling lights to the people on here. That in turn allows me to "own" not only cars, but other toys, watches, and nice Zegna shirts that get a lot more "chicks" to give me "head" than you would with those ugly ass threads in your mom's 320.So shut the **** up.

T.Dot_E30
03-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Man, I wish I wasn't soo late, sneaky is such a dumb, iqnorant, arrogant prink. I'm glad he is showing his true colours and others are finally starting to see it.

I'm glad he likes his 320, we gotta have some ppl stupid enough to pay top dollar for those cars, cus i definately wouldn't.

OH yea and I would like to see you put my head thru a windsheild also, add me to the list. I have a feeling you won't show your sorry ass face at any of the meets in the near future.

j0nblayz
03-04-2008, 02:49 PM
200K is not that much. My old e36 with 250000km ran strong with no issues. Sold it to my friend, and since then the engine is still running strong, only issue he had was the blower motor needed to be replaced and one of the hid's blew, but thats it. As long as you take care of your car, 250k is nothing...

Boots R
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Man, I wish I wasn't soo late, sneaky is such a dumb, iqnorant, arrogant prink. I'm glad he is showing his true colours and others are finally starting to see it.

I'm glad he likes his 320, we gotta have some ppl stupid enough to pay top dollar for those cars, cus i definately wouldn't.

OH yea and I would like to see you put my head thru a windsheild also, add me to the list. I have a feeling you won't show your sorry ass face at any of the meets in the near future.

Watch out, sneaky and his buddy MERRRKKEEDDD us.

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6982/merrrkkedddzo8.jpg

propr'one
03-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah, threatening people is very stupid. Especially well liked people, who probably could kick your ass on their own, but won't have to:)

just325iS
03-04-2008, 03:23 PM
lmao, i still dont undesrstand how uu merked "us". rofl, ur making urself sound like a complete fool. And u said if we are so concerned about speed? then y not put 8grand into a civic? ROFL. If, ur talking about drag, than shure, get urself a ricer, but uhhhh put that civic on nurmberg against an e30 with 6 grand put in to it. UNLESS! u put red air intake into the civic, then even the m6 is fked;)

Haha, your so funny....come to the track with me this summer and see Honda Power in action. Red air intake and all........

slimjim
03-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Haha, your so funny....come to the track with me this summer and see Honda Power in action. Red air intake and all........

how much have you put into ur civic, remember i said cars of equal value ;) mine was 500 bucks just remember that. But! id still love to come just to get some track time! lol although id probably eat dust because im new to the game lol

just325iS
03-04-2008, 04:45 PM
We all eat dust at first and we'll always eat dust because there is always someone faster but it's really about having fun. I don't have a civic, I just love honda.

ericdalinda
03-04-2008, 05:55 PM
YAY.... Kevin Bannister Can Search me off of facebook!!! that is a funny shirt though..

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Ok, here's the problem.

Sneaky, you're talking to a forum full of people, who (no offense), know way more about these cars than you do. I'm very happy you like your 320. I hope you drive it and love it forever. However,

Believe me, we, the majority of regular posters on max, have seen our fair share of cars. A lot of the people who posted up on here that, if the car checks out, 200K is nothing for a bmw motor, work on their own cars. We know that properly maintained cars can run perfect at 200K, and poorly maintained cars can have headgasket problems at 80K.

Also, dont go around telling people what their car is "worth". 3 grand for boots' e36, huh? His paintjob alone costs at least 6-7K. I'm not saying you'd pay that, but apparently, someone would, because they spent that much to paint their car. So his car is worth 3K to you. There's a flipside to that coin. Your car is worth zero to me. I wouldn't drive it. I'd sell it right away, which means that how much its "worth" to me depends only on how much someone would pay for it. But you dont care. Why dont you care? Because its your car, and it doesn't matter to you what your car is worth to other people. So dont talk about what cars are "worth", that's a silly argument.

Besides, this thread isn't about what cars are "worth" anyway, we're talking about the value of one particular 540. Perfect example, europrince has a 540 with a ton of kilometers on it. We (I) like making fun of him about this. Having said that, i dont see him posting problem threads every 2 minutes.

Look at some of the older e36 threads. There are some people who have bought low mileage cars who have had HUGE problems with them. Some still are. These people didn't bother compression testing the motors of the cars they bought, giving the cars a thorough look over, and having them inspected by a mechanic.

Futhermore, erikdalinda or whatever the **** your name is, get out of here bro. There's tons of differences between the 320 and the 325. I'm not going to start listing them out, but there's quite a bit more than you listed. Regardless, this thread isn't, and wont become about ripping on 320's, they're actually quite underrated, bmw magazine did an article a few years ago how with a chip and a midpipe you can make decent power with them. But regardless, this thread isn't about you. You start rambling on about how you(r parents? i'm assuming) spend 36K on a new 320? Congratulations. But to re-iterate.

2) Your parents are giving you a 320. Great. I'm happy for you. Dont go around acting like hot shit on the internet cause of it though. Sneaky at least was defending his point. What you're doing on here no one knows.So shut the **** up.
3) You "owned" a lot of people eh. Well, i've "owned" a lot of cars. I've paid for them myself too. I dont really "own" people online, but i do "own" a buisness selling lights to the people on here. That in turn allows me to "own" not only cars, but other toys, watches, and nice Zegna shirts that get a lot more "chicks" to give me "head" than you would with those ugly ass threads in your mom's 320.So shut the **** up.

blah blah blah I just wanted u to know i didnt read that

Edit: I just read it since nobody is posting. I just got one question, why are you telling me what to do and what not to say and not anyone else? Who started this argument? Huh? How do you expect to be taken seriously if all you do is take sides? How are you a sponsor telling members to Shut the **** up lol? Stop trying to act all high and mighty..Like ur some adult telling the kids to stop fighting. Granted, U didn't call me a "Faggot" or "Poor" but basically your on the same level as boots.

StikiGreenZ
03-04-2008, 06:09 PM
blah blah blah I just wanted u to know i didnt read that

How can you read if your too busy gettin head in your shiny bimmah while naked girls are payin for your parking meter!!! (you guys gotta read his past posts to get the humour in that one :D )

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 06:12 PM

I don't need to waste my time insulting you. You search for hours looking up youtube videos of other members, wait in the darkness for days on end for them to get in arguments so you can jump in.

I don't know what it is, too much time online that you lose all your social skills. Talking shit to me online is the same thing as talking shit in person, yes i take it personally. What are you gonna do if you run into me at bimmersport this weekend? Are you gonna talk shit like you are now or keep quiet?, thats what i thought.....im not saying you'd keep quiet because you're a pussy, im saying thats the way your supposed to act. If you read all my posts I never try to insult people with provocation, but if i'm insulted yes I will react, thats the same way I act in person. People try to make excuses for the way they act online, but this is real life.

Just because buddies stick up for each other, it doesn't make any of them right. I remember reading that thread with the Honda Accord in the for sale section or that guy with the red bimmer in the rides section. All you guys do is try to pick on people online then get mad when they defend themselves.

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 06:16 PM

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v155/57/36/503712822/n503712822_276195_8567.jpg

NICE SHIRT.

Posting Face book pics aside, the kid is still funnier then you.

Anyways thats pretty gay searching for the guy online and looking through his pics/

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 06:16 PM
How can you read if your too busy gettin head in your shiny bimmah while naked girls are payin for your parking meter!!! (you guys gotta read his past posts to get the humour in that one :D )

Nah, its just that youur posts lack humor period. Honestly has anyone ever laughed at anything you've ever posted? Besides Vsanj? This is a serious question, has anyone ever quoted you and said LOL? No, so stop trying. Stick to turning up randomly in threads mentioning how much better your 330 is then a 320, thats ur thing...dont ever change man.

ericdalinda
03-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Ok, here's the problem.

What Possible Difference can there be

a 320 could get almost if not all options a 330 comes standard for the exception stiffer suspension which i do beileve was a option for a brand new 320I and a motor.

pretty much anything is an option if you actually KNOW cars. i am not testing your knowledge so dont get offended.

Any realistic options is dooable, sunroof upgraded wheels leather interior BMW phone package. (im not sure they still do that) heated seats xeon head lights YES xeon headlights can be put on a 320i from the factory. but the thing is all those options and your exceeding the price of the 325I so what does everyone do they buy a 325.
blah blah blah the only difference is that a 325 will have a bigger motor and suspension.

T.Dot_E30
03-04-2008, 07:35 PM
I don't need to waste my time insulting you. You search for hours looking up youtube videos of other members, wait in the darkness for days on end for them to get in arguments so you can jump in.

I don't know what it is, too much time online that you lose all your social skills. Talking shit to me online is the same thing as talking shit in person, yes i take it personally. What are you gonna do if you run into me at bimmersport this weekend? Are you gonna talk shit like you are now or keep quiet?, thats what i thought.....im not saying you'd keep quiet because you're a pussy, im saying thats the way your supposed to act. If you read all my posts I never try to insult people with provocation, but if i'm insulted yes I will react, thats the same way I act in person. People try to make excuses for the way they act online, but this is real life.

Just because buddies stick up for each other, it doesn't make any of them right. I remember reading that thread with the Honda Accord in the for sale section or that guy with the red bimmer in the rides section. All you guys do is try to pick on people online then get mad when they defend themselves.

Actually unlike you i don't need to search for my answers, that video came up when fab posted a video of his HPF kit as a related video in youtube, it caught my eye and still can't stop laughing at his dumbassness.

I posted it right after i found it, then after his sorry ass went on about shit again, i took 5 seconds to search for my old post, and posted it again.

Then for some reason the video dissappeared, I wondered why.

If i had more time, i would have replied earlier to your stupid comments.

propr'one
03-04-2008, 07:37 PM
**** YOU SNEAKY

did you read that? honestly bro, you're being a ****wad. I am too, but i pay monthly to ensure i dont get banned for being a ****wad. I suggest you start doing the same, otherwise you wont be around for long.

europrince
03-04-2008, 07:40 PM
I haven't read this thread in a few days because I didn't see the point of reading 90 posts about one car. I finally got intrigued and had to see what the commotion was about. This thing is hillarious. Propr'one, your comment was almost nice towards me. You're losing your touch ;) As far as the tons of kms go on my car, I'm up to 346 :) I'll hit 400 before I consider giving it away to someone.

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 07:43 PM
**** YOU SNEAKY

did you read that? honestly bro, you're being a ****wad. I am too, but i pay monthly to ensure i dont get banned for being a ****wad. I suggest you start doing the same, otherwise you wont be around for long.

Unless the mods have it in for me I haven't done or said anything to get banned. And atleast you admit to being a ****wad...That earns my respect. Maybe i might buy one of those HID kids one of these days lol

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Actually unlike you i don't need to search for my answers, that video came up when fab posted a video of his HPF kit as a related video in youtube, it caught my eye and still can't stop laughing at his dumbassness.

I posted it right after i found it, then after his sorry ass went on about shit again, i took 5 seconds to search for my old post, and posted it again.

Then for some reason the video dissappeared, I wondered why.

If i had more time, i would have replied earlier to your stupid comments.

Why don't you just put me in your sig. RTFL

You're a stalker, and you wait in the wings to jump into arguments cause thats your thing. Anyways i dont need to diss you or your car, I could but Its just not worth my time.

ericdalinda
03-04-2008, 07:49 PM
I Dont understand why everyone is picking on Sneaky For go and review the first page.

Quote:

Then A post by Boots R quickly Follows

Sneaky As ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD begins to defend him self...

i dont understand why everyone here is attacking sneaky???

What the **** did he do wrong except make a valid point, get shit on, then defends him self.

this thread should be closed and an apology should be given to sneaky

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 07:53 PM
I Dont understand why everyone is picking on Sneaky For go and review the first page.

Quote:

Then A post by Boots R quickly Follows

Sneaky As ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD begins to defend him self...

i dont understand why everyone here is attacking sneaky???

What the **** did he do wrong except make a valid point, get shit on, then defends him self.

this thread should be closed and an apology should be given to sneaky

Thats what I'm saying, what did I do wrong? All these threads go like this, The mods know this and thats why I'm not banned.

AceOfSpades
03-04-2008, 07:56 PM
pass on the popcorn mani

spending 30G on a 320 aint worth braggin about! its stupid!...yes go ahead, i have a 91 525
insulting respected members won't get you any further

VSanj
03-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Nah, its just that youur posts lack humor period. Honestly has anyone ever laughed at anything you've ever posted? Besides Vsanj? This is a serious question, has anyone ever quoted you and said LOL? No, so stop trying. Stick to turning up randomly in threads mentioning how much better your 330 is then a 320, thats ur thing...dont ever change man.

yo, im tryin very hard to not blaze you.................BUT get my name out your mouth!

Eric d linda.........................were u get those bad ass threads from?????

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 08:06 PM
pass on the popcorn mani

spending 30G on a 320 aint worth braggin about! its stupid!...yes go ahead, i have a 91 525

I like your car and for some reason I always liked your posts. It doesn't matter how much e-cred you have I would never just let you insult me and not say anything.

Get me any further? I'm not trying to step up the popularity ladder, I don't want to be T.DotE30 or StickyGreenz and blindly jump into arguments trying to bash ppl even if the person Im bashing is 100 percent right.

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 08:08 PM
yo, im tryin very hard to not blaze you.................BUT get my name out your mouth!

Hahaha I only added your name because i didnt want you to come in and say "Me".

Were cool, no need to blaze me. I think im done with this thread for now anyway.

propr'one
03-04-2008, 08:11 PM
**** you sneaky, i dont want your respect. Had you read what i wrote, you would've realized i was being civil. But now, once again.

**** YOU

congratulations bro, you just replaced europrince on my ignore list. that's a pretty bold acheivement.

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 08:15 PM
**** you sneaky, i dont want your respect. Had you read what i wrote, you would've realized i was being civil. But now, once again.

**** YOU

congratulations bro, you just replaced europrince on my ignore list. that's a pretty bold acheivement.

hahahahaha I earned a place on your block list without even trying also while arguing with like 10 or so different people. Im honored. Now if only a couple other people do the same, that would save a couple threads.

ericdalinda
03-04-2008, 08:58 PM

LOL i needed a poker shirt like johnny chan to HYPNOTIZE MY OPPONENTS!!!!

and what can i say its a nice comfortable T shirt

if you do see me and i am wearing that t shirt in public please fight me*wave**shiner**shiner*
p.s i also bought that t-shirt at YOU GUESSED IT........... Sheridan mall

ericdalinda
03-04-2008, 09:01 PM
pass on the popcorn mani

spending 60 grand for a motor cycle just aint worth it neither...

I.E harley davidson

1BADBMR
03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
More drama???? ...I love it....keep it coming.
I thought all you guys were cool with sneaky since his New sig appeared???
Now I click on a thread about a 540i which turns out to be online fighting.
Maxbimmer....always good for a laugh

Congrads on the 540 Bimmerjoe. IMO E39 is the best looking 5 there is.

5style
03-04-2008, 09:41 PM
and I come into this thread, after reading the past 7 pages i can t help but LOL. I love you guys!

AceOfSpades
03-04-2008, 09:46 PM
spending 60 grand for a motor cycle just aint worth it neither...

I.E harley davidson

if its a base model, hell yea its too much!

as for the F430, yes, i do laugh at f430 owners and gallardo or boxster owners!!! fork the rest and get yourself a better ferrari lambo or boxster

i'd rather drive a a fully build 2003 or 2004 cobra over an F430- 100% honest

if i were married, i would give the F430, gallardo or boxster to my wife. i don't like ferraris, so i'd get a murcielago or a 911 turbo or carrera or #1 choice a viper

but hey what the **** am i talkin about, i can even afford a ferrari key chain

yes paying shit load for a base model is not worth it

Sneaky
03-04-2008, 09:51 PM

as for the F430, yes, i do laugh at f430 owners and gallardo or boxster owners!!! fork the rest and get yourself a better ferrari lambo or boxster

if i were married, i would give the F430, gallardo or boxster to my wife. i don't like ferraris, so i'd get a murcielago or a 911 turbo or carrera or #1 choice a viper

You have a 525i though wasnt that the lowest 5 series they made that year.? Based on what you just said why not an e34 m5?

bimmerjoe
03-04-2008, 10:05 PM

NICE SHIRT.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEA MAN OOOOOO EVERY 1 IS SCARED NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OWNED

ericdalinda
03-04-2008, 10:22 PM

OHH COME ON YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT.
Any aston martin owners that dont have the vanquish you laugh at Aston martin DB9's?? or any quarter ton pick ups?? but you laugh at them because they dont have 6 liter diesel engines???

Or you laugh at people that buy 2008 CL550 coupes that come 391 hp v8's and retail for about 130 grand. because they didnt buy the CL65 AMG 603hp twin turbo V8's they have around 603 horsepower. retail in and around 240 grand???

or another example any body buying a new E90 this year can get a 4 door M3???

Or as you?? are you laughing at the previous owner of your very own vehicle???
Or do you justify it by saying that it is a 5 series.??
i think your bimmer looks CLEAN (dont get me wrong). but why didnt you not opt for a V8???

people have different reasons for buying entry level vehicles then top of the class.

AceOfSpades
03-04-2008, 10:24 PM
You have a 525i though wasnt that the lowest 5 series they made that year.? Based on what you just said why not an e34 m5?
was it worth it stopping at a 525?...huh..NO!

do i brag about the 525 being next best thing to a mc laren f1?

i didn't say that it was a crime stopping at the base model, what i said is,
1. that it is not WORTH stopping there.
2. don't brag about how you spent big money on a base model and
3. don't put down other members' ride down

:)

EDIT: the V8 ur talkin pretty high on top of the list for my next car;) and btw we went to the same high school. but hey opinions are like asshole, everybody has one! your entitled to your opinion
and i still stand by those 3 points there
but hey the gallardo has a nick name of 'baby lambo' and a Good rival for the 360, f430. so they are basically the babies of ferrari and lambo..yea **** that! you either get the big daddy murcielago or go home. i don't know much about ferrari and never cared, so i don't really know ferrari big daddy
for the pickup ...haha yes i laugh at them as well. i was interested in getting one, but the dodge ram 3500, ford F350 and GMC sierra 3500 were too expensive and the rest were pussies

ericdalinda
03-04-2008, 10:33 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEA MAN OOOOOO EVERY 1 IS SCARED NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OWNED

Old news yea thats me.....

i was just about to put on my blue bandana, and show the camera that i have thug life tattooed on my forums and crip walk while listening to 50 cent....

YOUR COOL!

ericdalinda
03-04-2008, 10:43 PM
was it worth it stopping at a 525?...huh..NO!

do i brag about the 525 being next best thing to a mc laren f1?

i didn't say that it was a crime stopping at the base model, what i said is,
1. that it is not WORTH stopping there.
2. don't brag about how you spent big money on a base model and
3. don't put down other members' ride down

:)

EDIT: the V8 ur talkin pretty high on top of the list for my next car;) and btw we went to the same high school. but hey opinions are like asshole, everybody has one! your entitled to your opinion
and i still stand by those 3 points there
but hey the gallardo has a nick name of 'baby lambo' and a Good rival for the 360, f430. so they are basically the babies of ferrari and lambo..yea **** that! you either get the big daddy murcielago or go home. i don't know much about ferrari and never cared, so i don't really know ferrari big daddy

A lambo is a lambo a ferrari is a ferrari.
if one of your friends bought a lamborghini and it was a gallardo, and he/she took you for a ride, Will you or will you not smile going 0-60 in under 5 seconds?????
im pretty sure everyone will smile.
or would you laugh at him and tell him what a ning-com-poop he is for not getting a murcielago???
yea i found out a lil while ago we went to the same school

bimmerjoe
03-04-2008, 10:50 PM
More drama???? ...I love it....keep it coming.
I thought all you guys were cool with sneaky since his New sig appeared???
Now I click on a thread about a 540i which turns out to be online fighting.
Maxbimmer....always good for a laugh

Congrads on the 540 Bimmerjoe. IMO E39 is the best looking 5 there is.

thx buddy i appreciate it............

as for this aguing about the car status. might i add that i for 5 years have been looking for a 540i but like some ppl said, i wouldnt stop at just the basemodel 540 i wanted to have it all or nothing, bcasue in the end if you want all these mods xenons sunroof adding front and rear bumpers painting them you could have just gotten the 1 step higher anyway.

AceOfSpades
03-04-2008, 10:53 PM
A lambo is a lambo a ferrari is a ferrari.
if one of your friends bought a lamborghini and it was a gallardo, and he/she took you for a ride, Will you or will you not smile going 0-60 in under 5 seconds?????
im pretty sure everyone will smile.
or would you laugh at him and tell him what a ning-com-poop he is for not getting a murcielago???
yea i found out a lil while ago we went to the same school

i would smile, but i'll also be like "ur a ****in retard by spending that much money on a pussy lambo or baby lambo...whichever is cuter or nicer to hear"
if somebody were to give me a gallardo, ...it'll take it without doubt...sell that for a real car!

btw 130K for that merc with less that 400 horses is a ripoff. get a used * fairly new* bentley

and what the OP said one step above

Kal
03-04-2008, 11:21 PM

Priceless.
Yo should 'merk' yourself.

Bliss
03-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Thread closed.