PDA

View Full Version : When bad luck gets too much...

Eurostyle
02-16-2008, 03:15 AM
So how much bad luck is too much!?

My friends family just got 4 members involved in serious (not at fault) accidents in less then 2 months!!!

First my friend gets his E36 rearended and destroyed, not even a month after that his mom gets rearended by a stolen car, just sitting at a red light!!! Then his fiance gets driven off the road and her Prelude had to be cut from the pole it hit! When you think they had about enaugh, his dad gets rearended at about 80km/h, before turning into his driveway!!!

At first this might sound like a big insurance scam, but all accidents are not at fault, with 2 of the other people getting charged, and one being on the run (stolen car, from Quebec). All cars are write offs, the bimmer, 03 Camry, 98 Prelude and a Lex...

I dont know what are the odds of all this happening to one family, but this is some F#cking bad luck! Thank god nobody got seriously hurt....

JazzM
02-16-2008, 08:49 AM
Wow... what are the odds of that.

But like you said, most importantly, and thank God, nobody was seriously hurt.

T.

Shock(/\)ave
02-16-2008, 11:52 AM
That's the kind of thing that would make me want to hide under the covers with my M3. :eek:

Arash
02-16-2008, 12:56 PM
that shows how much Toronto drivers SUCK! I've been hit 4 times in the past 1.5 yr, what are the odds of that? half the people on the road shouldn't even have a license.

But NO! Lets crack down on modified cars! who cares if the lady is on her cellphone and doing makeup while driving?

or the 80 yr old grandma doing 40 on the 401.

or the soccer moms doing double the speed limit in their suv's and fighting the husband on the phone at the same time.

or... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmdbley'sBro
02-16-2008, 04:16 PM
that shows how much Toronto drivers SUCK! I've been hit 4 times in the past 1.5 yr, what are the odds of that? half the people on the road shouldn't even have a license.

But NO! Lets crack down on modified cars! who cares if the lady is on her cellphone and doing makeup while driving?

or the 80 yr old grandma doing 40 on the 401.

or the soccer moms doing double the speed limit in their suv's and fighting the husband on the phone at the same time.

or... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recently released stats show that DUI arrests are up!

there are more drunks on the road and its not just T.O its everywhere!..

I've been hit by a drunk, my bro hit twice by drunks in his car.
my uncle, my aunt.

watch your ass.

slemmer
02-16-2008, 07:23 PM
At fault or not, I recall somewhere that insurance companies will flag you if you had three claims in the same year which results in an increase of rates.