PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to install new housing on my N95-1 ASAP

Pavit
02-05-2008, 04:45 PM
As title states, I need someone to install a complete housing on my n95-1. I'm located in Mississauga by Derry & Mavis, not looking to travel. I need someone to help me out asap, PM with your name, number and price. If you would like I could offer the following items instead of cash, or we could just work out a price if nothing catches your interest:
new HPM-60's
mint sony ericsson dock
mint sony ericsson suede pouch
motorola h605 bt headset
plantronics pulsar 590 headsets (143.99 at futureshop)
.. LMK!

azn_oo1
02-05-2008, 04:56 PM
i guess u brought a n95 that was really damaged for 380. anyways the flea market in mississauga has alot of cell phone booths that will change ur face plate for you. But because n95s are so hard to change i think its going to cost u alot

Pavit
02-05-2008, 05:58 PM
that entire last post was useless... as I clearly said, I don't want to travel. Secondly the condition of the previous housing has nothing to do with it.. I simply want mine to be all black & it's not the faceplate I need changed it is the complete housing... next time you post make sure its something worth reading.

mirek
02-05-2008, 06:56 PM
asshole. no one is going to come to your house to swap your housing, even if you do offer a sweet ass sony ericsson suade pouch.

don't be so lazy, go to pacific mall, or place an ad on craigslist, you may be able to tempt someone with that beautiful pouch.

T.Dot_E30
02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
You should sit right there in your house and wait. Someone is coming.

Pavit
02-05-2008, 09:44 PM
For mirek...
if you had read my original post you would have understood that that was just one of the options as it's something related & I need to get rid of although I would happily pay cash. Secondly chill with your gay ass jokes.

T.Dot_e30...
A member of both redflagdeals & howardforums has offered me his services... What I choose to post is entirely up to me, if you can't offer the service or it seems to wild and out of this world, keep your gay jokes/comments to yourself.

losers.

franco_330i
02-05-2008, 10:21 PM
wow first guy was tryin to be helpful ur just a dooche calm down...

Supra3330
02-05-2008, 10:31 PM
+1 for Franco

Pavit
02-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah real helpful... I'm asking for someone to change a housing & by telling me what my reason may be thats supposed to be trying to help? Or letting me know that flea markets can provide services that I'm not looking for.. I need a housing change, not a faceplate swap so f**k whats so hard to understand here?

Keep your emotions to yourselves, I don't care if I seem like the biggest douche or not, If you can't help me... why respond to my thread? I don't care about your feelings or thoughts, so why share? Seriously. :S

Boots R
02-05-2008, 11:29 PM
How hard could it be?

swap it yourself.

Redster
02-05-2008, 11:32 PM
I don't think anyone from here will want to help you now..I've changed that housing twice for my brother, I go to Mississauga daily (close to that area)..if only you weren't (acting?) like such an asshole I'd help.

Pavit
02-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Boots R... I have the manual but the slider part is what I'm worried I'll screw up..

Redster.. thats up to you.

Miguel
02-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Pavit > *.everyone

Go Pavit! Everyone else... is PAVOWN3D

UltimateDriv
02-06-2008, 10:05 AM
lol...good thread

panoptio
02-06-2008, 02:13 PM
you are a ****ing jackass pavit. This is a public forum asshole. Guy was trying to be helpfull.

98Dinan3
02-06-2008, 02:27 PM
I don't think anyone from here will want to help you now..I've changed that housing twice for my brother, I go to Mississauga daily (close to that area)..if only you weren't (acting?) like such an asshole I'd help.

pure gold right here....*th-up* serves him right. Call it karma or something...

Pavit
02-06-2008, 04:58 PM
to Panopto.. your clearly one of those faggots who simply can't read. I clearly said I don't give two ****s about your feelings or thoughts so why do you continue sharing? I've already clearly showed how what he posted *WAS NOT HELP*. So ****, polish my nuts you ****en loser. & This is a public forum, which means I can post anything I please. As I recall I didn't ask for anyones advice, just asked for someone to preform a service, since this was so wild for you, you feel the need to put in your 2 cents? You ****en loser.

Now for 98Dinan3... Serves me right? **** him if he wont help. This guy posts and claims he could help me but he wont? Thats the gayest thing I've ever heard of.... ENOUGH WITH THE SHARING EMOTIONS... I, Don't, Give, A, ****.

T.Dot_E30
02-06-2008, 05:00 PM
see i told you someone was coming.

Pavit
02-06-2008, 05:01 PM
LOLLL, good one pal!

You ****ing geek.

$500bimmer
02-06-2008, 05:22 PM
you get too worked up over this....

if you dont care...why do you keep posting things thats create more drama

it is funny tho.....

98Dinan3
02-06-2008, 05:49 PM
This guy posts and claims he could help me but he wont? Thats the gayest thing I've ever heard of.... ENOUGH WITH THE SHARING EMOTIONS...

It would seem that you are the only person getting "emotional" with all the name calling and what not. I'm fairly certain that everyone else is just laughing at you and your comments. Laughing @ you, not with you...

and Redster is a good guy. The reason he won't help you should be relatively clear. Around here, just like most places in life... you act like a bit of a jackass and no one will want to hook you up. As you blatantly stated, this is a public forum, and people can post what they like. If you don't appreciate or agree with what someone says, you can choose to ignore them.

Going off on a vulgar rant only makes you look bad.

Soldo
02-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Haha, this thread is ****in funny!

Redster
02-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Since you claim that you don't care about what people have to say here, and for some reason nobody is willing to drive to your home and fix this for you (why I don't know, you seem like a nice guy :huh?: ) why don't you just go to one of the places that others (trying to help) have mentioned and get it done there..and no that's not a question, no need to get all emotional and answer.

Pavit
02-06-2008, 06:53 PM
I ain't getting worked up, I need to respond as this is my thread:idea: . I've asked these guys to stop responding as there giving me useless information and can't clearly help yet they insist on replying which is why I sound annoyed. Finally yes it is a public thread and my point is why must you post a response if you have nothing worth saying? Help is one thing, just blabbering on is another. Finally I don't care what types of people you are, it makes no difference. If he wont help me, why do I need to know he is capable of it? Now chill with trying to elaborate on your ideology, your dumb as a rock.

Redster
02-06-2008, 07:05 PM
I stated that I can help you, but chose not to..for the obvious reasons.

Ok I'll help you a little: you are or you're is not the same as your. Even insults lose their power when you mess up the spelling/grammar :)

Pavit
02-06-2008, 07:06 PM
This isn't an english paper, my point is clear.
& I said if your capable of helping but wont, why do I need to know?

AceOfSpades
02-06-2008, 07:51 PM
LOL at this thread(i had to):D

Boots R
02-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Khalistan Zindabad Force
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Khalistan Zindabad Force is a Sikh terrorist outfit comprised mainly of Jammu based Sikhs that advocates the creation of an independent Sikh majority state called Khalistan by achieving the independence of the Punjab state in India and adjoining Punjabi-speaking areas of neighbouring Haryana and Himachal Pradesh via an armed struggle.

The Khalistan Zindabad Force is headed by Ranjit Singh Neeta. Ranjit Singh is among India's 20 most wanted persons and is believed to be currently living in Lahore, the capital of the Punjab province of Pakistan.

Ranjit Singh is a native of Jammu & Kashmir and the Khalistan Zindabad Force draws the majority of its support base from Sikhs from Jammu.

Since the early 1990's the Khalistan Zindabad Force has been largely inactive but has occasionally made its presence felt in India by carrying out strikes on Indian targets, mainly in Punjab, Jammu and New Delhi.

The strength and striking capabilities of the Khalistan Zindabad Force in currently unknown but it is believed that over recent years attempts have been made for the Khalistan Zindabad Force and militant groups from Kashmir to co-ordinate their efforts.

In December 2005 the European Union classified the Khalistan Zindabad Force as a terrorist organisation, freezing its monetary assets throughout its 25 member countries.[2]

"Besides Kashmiri terrorists, Sikh extremist groups funded by the ISI have also been operating from Nepal.

In 1998, Lakhbir Singh, associated with the outlawed separatist Khalistan Zindabad Force was arrested from a hotel in Teku area with about 20 kg of RDX.

During interrogation, Singh confessed he had received the explosives from three Pakistani Embassy officials, later identified as counsellor Ejaz Hussain Minhas, first secretary (consular) Mohammed Arshad Cheema and Asam Saboor.

Both Saboor and Cheema were expelled by the Nepal government.

Cheema, deported in 2001 after being caught red-handed with 16.5 kg of RDX, is also said to be involved in the hijacking of an Indian Airlines flight from Kathmandu to Kandahar in 1999." [3]

Pavit
02-06-2008, 10:51 PM
What the ****?
What kind of brahmin speech was that?

hindustan and the rss are the terrorists buddy, **** your cyber facts. indira ghandi re-wrote the constitution so she could do what she did in 84.... **** hindustan, dirty rat monkey ****ing terrorists.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XZQA49SqIpk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6p8z_dL_KSU

Finally, this was a N95 thread.. not a signature examination thread.

Pavit
02-06-2008, 11:46 PM

2K6E60
02-07-2008, 12:20 AM
I remember you were a pretty big douche back when you were selling your Sony M600 a few months back, you were asking for almost the same price as they were selling for new.

Serves you right, you bought a messed up N95-1 and want to be cool and feel its an N95-3 so you want to switch the housing. Do you even own a BMW? you should really post your cell phone issues in Hofo or RFD. Public forum or not, you act like a retard on here. Thats why no one really likes to help you out.

Pavit
02-07-2008, 12:45 AM
I sold a m600 for $150 bucks to someone off kijiji you cunt, I see people now selling for 200+ on rfd and hofo... I don't try to milk people for their money, you petty loser.

Secondly, I bought a sand n95-1 and don't like silver... what difference does it make what my reason is you ****ing loser. If the n95 was ****ed up, it wouldn't need a housing change, but a hardware fix.. **** your 2 cents you ****ing geek.

Maybe I wouldn't need to respond like this if faggots like you kept your gay ass emotions to yourselves. Seriously, get a life.

Soldo
02-07-2008, 12:47 AM
you are a twat!

Pavit
02-07-2008, 12:50 AM
and your a loser.

Soldo
02-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Not only are you a stupid cunt, but YOU'RE also ****in retarded. Once again its YOU ARE, or, YOU'RE for short.

If i was you i would either stop posting on this forum all together or go hang yourself. If you still insist on posting in this forum, you should at least change YOUR tampon. Cry-baby-bitch!

Pavit
02-07-2008, 01:07 AM
for the second time this isn't a ****en english paper.... which means grammar is of no importance..

Polish my nuts you low life petty faggot. & chill with your gay grade 5 jokes...

Soldo
02-07-2008, 01:13 AM
It's nice to see you've finally used YOUR in the right context!

Pavit
02-07-2008, 01:32 AM
okay great, now shut the **** up?

Soldo
02-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Bump for a great guy!

Boots R
02-07-2008, 02:46 AM
This thread makes me LOL.

And don't PM me, you faggot.

mirek
02-07-2008, 03:28 AM
Pavit's a terrorist?

panoptio
02-07-2008, 08:55 AM
maybe? But I think he is rather a pissed of 12 year old geek that tries to act tough by insulting people in the web. Wow you are soooo cool you are my hero.*uzi*

Boots R
02-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Pavit's a terrorist?

Yes. if you help Pavit, you're supporting Terrorism.

And Terrorism is bad.

2slow2race
02-07-2008, 10:09 AM
great thread.
classic maxbimmer.

2K6E60
02-07-2008, 10:50 AM
2008 on Max has started on a good note! bwahahahahah...

PS: Pavit i feel like posting my "emotions" right now. My "emotions" is telling me you are a cum monger that acts tough over the internet. My "emotions" also tells me that you inhale penis fumes on a daily basis.

Redster
02-07-2008, 11:06 AM
I can't believe this moron still thinks someone will help him here.

At least he learned the difference between your and you're, max is very educational :)

T.Dot_E30
02-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Did someone show up to your house yet?

Post your address up, i'm sure someone is more than willing to out you out. :D

panoptio
02-07-2008, 12:36 PM
someone should pretend to help him out and get his address. I want to get my hands on it and lay out this cum guzzler.

Pavit
02-07-2008, 12:55 PM
you guju faggots call me the cyber thug? you ****en losers continue posting.... you pathetic losers...

panoptio... cum guzzler? nice one you son of a whore. & lay me out? Bitch Please.
T.dot.e30... keep up the gay grade 5 jokes you petty bastard.
2k6e60... you emotional faggot.
redster... your sarcastic jokes are remarkably gay too... seriously all you faggots need to polish my ****en balls.

finally for boots r... you ****en guju monkey, you don't know two shits about shit... so go and ask your failure of a mother why your so ****en stupid. No point on even elaborating on your stupid post so i'll just leave it be... arrogant ****s like you are to narrow minded to see whats really up... so keep pumping your brahmin speech you filthy ape.

mirek
02-07-2008, 01:19 PM
How much for the suede sony ericsson pouch?

T.Dot_E30
02-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Clever come backs! Grade 5? Where did you come up with that one? Your killing me, who writes your jokes? Russle Petters?

you guju faggots call me the cyber thug? you ****en losers continue posting.... you pathetic losers...

panoptio... cum guzzler? nice one you son of a whore. & lay me out? Bitch Please.
redster... your sarcastic jokes are remarkably gay too... seriously all you faggots need to polish my ****en balls.

finally for boots r... you ****en guju monkey, you don't know two shits about shit... so go and ask your failure of a mother why your so ****en stupid. No point on even elaborating on your stupid post so i'll just leave it be... arrogant ****s like you are to narrow minded to see whats really up... so keep pumping your brahmin speech you filthy ape.

Actually no Russle Peters gets his audience right, you make yourself sound like a racist, calling Boots guju and spewing your senseless brahmin joke........

Pavit
02-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I aint joking you ****en clown... & I've got plenty of hindu friends.. it's not the religion theres a problem with. All that shit is pointless to this conversation anyways so lets leave that at that. Secondly I'm not trying to make people laugh or anything... I want losers like you to stop posting shit on my ****en thread and then getting confused when i respond... TO MY OWN ****EN THREAD. you brain dead loser low life faggots seriously need to think.. im obviously going to respond as this is MY thread.... so ****... lick my balls you gay ****s.

Oh and the pouch, it's free to any one who has a life... so that means no sale for you ho's.

Boots R
02-07-2008, 01:37 PM
LOL i'm white.

Thanks for coming out though.

panoptio
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
I stand corrected. 12 Year old kid acting tough on the net. Remarks on a pissed of kid who cant get pussy would write. Keep it up you are amuzing me at work.
P.S I will fix your phone. Shall we say 8pm tonight dixie dundas timmies?

cisco911
02-07-2008, 01:39 PM
seriously all you faggots need to polish my ****en balls.

Ummm, how are they the faggots if your the one that keeps asking them to polish your balls????????

UltimateDriv
02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh and the pouch, it's free to any one who has a life... so that means no sale for you ho's.

can i have it?

i'm no ho

98Dinan3
02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Ummm, how are they the faggots if your the one that keeps asking them to polish your balls????????

I was just thinking that... maybe repressed "emotions?'"

Jim .E.
02-07-2008, 01:49 PM
lol Kevin you guju! Never knew a white person can be brown, you get a tan recently?

Pavit
02-07-2008, 02:04 PM
i don't care what you are... im responding to your post about my signature..

& once again.. polish my balls.

pointless continuing.. you morons just keep going at it... well.. enjoy.

panoptio
02-07-2008, 02:16 PM
when 15 different people are ALL telling you that you are a douche bag it can only mean one thing*uzi*

2slow2race
02-07-2008, 02:21 PM
your a douche pavit.

Boots R
02-07-2008, 02:32 PM
i don't care what you are... im responding to your post about my signature..

What, that you are / support a terrorist?

Hey man, don't blame me. I'm not the infidel.

jstalin
02-07-2008, 03:03 PM
lol @ Khalistan Zindabad

azn_oo1
02-07-2008, 07:33 PM
wow... i kinda feel bad now that i posted something. But i got to say this is quite funny.

BTW sry pavit that i couldnt help now go **** urself

oh and i forgot happy chinese new years

mirek
02-07-2008, 08:27 PM
gung hei fat choi nigguh

AceOfSpades
02-07-2008, 08:50 PM

fuk...my thought exactly
but damnit,...you already posted that!..****

and yea
Kung Hei Fat Choi*rockout*

Ahctuning
02-07-2008, 08:54 PM
You guys are too harsh on him. He said he does not want to travel.
Maybe he's on house arrest and sporting an electronic ankle bracelet?

2K6E60
02-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Like i said before, Pavit = Inhales penis fumes on a daily basis.

AceOfSpades
02-07-2008, 09:05 PM
You guys are too harsh on him. He said he does not want to travel.
Maybe he's on house arrest and sporting an electronic ankle bracelet?

more like he rides his dad's day and night...

franco_330i
02-07-2008, 11:43 PM
or his magic carpet broke down.....for some reason this seems to be turning into a racial war.....i think pavit just really wants his balls polished and thats why he wants some one to make a house call

shimajer
02-07-2008, 11:53 PM
lmao this is jokesss. wheres the guy

1BADRIDE
02-08-2008, 07:43 AM
LMAO - you guys are a bunch of meanies... :D :D

UltimateDriv
02-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Pavit are you there?

UltimateDriv
02-08-2008, 11:23 AM
And you wouldn't do shit, tough guy.

for real....half the people on this forum think they belong in UFC

1BADBMR
02-08-2008, 01:28 PM
What a useless thread. Isn't this the for sale section???

craz azn
02-08-2008, 02:06 PM
LOL. that is all.

Mystikal
02-08-2008, 02:24 PM
gung hei fat choi nigguh

haha, that statement sums up my life.

Anyways, that was enough fun guys. Thread closed.

Jay