PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: E36 AA front StrutBrace and Hella Headlights and more

DANIMAL
02-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Hey guys just a feeler,

I have:

1 AA front strut brace for an E36 with or without ASC, needs to be cleaned up(polished) and needs a bolt or two if I remember correctly.

1 pr Hella Projector Headlights, glass looks good, chrome housing, Hella Blue angel eyes. I know you can paint the inside of the housing black if your not into the chrome, personally I am not into chrome and its been bugging me for a while. Plus I already have another set, almost ready to go.

1 pr stock headlights

1 set bottlecaps

1 laser exhaust, Laser makes bike mufflers in Europe, to be honest it sounds really good. ($75). I have had comments on how it sounds a lot like a remus.

1 chrome painted euro plate holder, free to good home. I hate chrome.*uzi*

Blue window switches, Amber window switches, various relays.

Will update with more things I can think of later.

Dr. Flyview
02-05-2008, 12:52 PM
I'll take the exhaust! Pics? Why so cheap?

blk325i
02-05-2008, 01:56 PM
check pm, want the strut bar

Boss17
02-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Could you post some pics of the strut bar?

$500bimmer
02-05-2008, 09:39 PM
dan...call me lol

GTA_G20
02-05-2008, 11:39 PM
how much are you asking for the stuff? interested in headlights to be specific

DANIMAL
02-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I will post pics of the strut bar hopefully tonight. The exhaust is is a different location currently, I will have it at the house by saturday, and subsequently post pics.

The hella headlights I was looking for 200, I know you can get apexcones for cheap, but these are origional hellas. For the strut bar I was thinking 160.

All pms will be replied to.
I did not check max last night as I dont have a computer right now I got the components delivered last night and had some issues once it was assembled.
This will hopefully be resolved tonight and then I can get all the pics sorted out.

Flav: Cheap because I have an exhaust already that I like just as much and it happens to be welded to the midsection thanks to the previous owner.*uzi*

And Dan I will call you just been really busy with the new job man.

$500bimmer
02-06-2008, 05:47 PM
blah im more important!!!