PDA

View Full Version : FS:1990 325IS Black on black (186k)

Whip_lash
02-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Up for sale is my 1990 325IS. Car has 186,000km on it, its pretty much completely stock except for an aftermarket exhaust, A front lip, M-Tech 2 steering wheel, Sony Xplode deck (brand new) and rear alpine speakers which sound great.

The interior of the car is pretty much a 10/10, everything was kept clean at all times.

The exterior is a 9/10 , The paint is very good. Theres a few small rust spots on the fenders, nothing too major and rust bubbling on by the sunroof. I was able to get a qoute to fix that spot which was $170.

The car lately started to make a noise sometimes through the steering wheel when im turning left and right while the car is still. I was told by a few people thats its most likely a Power steering pump, Ill have to consult my mechanic for this, but if it is the pump I was able to find one on ebay in good condition for $40, so its not that big of a problem. It only makes the noise after driving for a while, sort of comes and goes away.

Price is $5000, I will have pics up in about an hour.

Whip_lash
02-03-2008, 11:33 PM
I just found out that the noise coming from the steering wheel is most likely a small leak somewhere, so Ill just fill it up with some fluid tomorrow and all should be good.

Here are some pics... some of the interior coming tomorrow.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/dankdc/DSCN05521.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/dankdc/DSCN05531.jpg?t=1202099597

craz azn
02-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Nice colour combo, just like my old car...

El Gato Liso
02-04-2008, 12:18 AM
my off, being a reflection of astudent budget > 1300$ kthxbye :(

on a side note, WOW best of luck if i had the flow than that car has got to go...to me. but im a broke ass.

CaptainGomes
02-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Looks awesome! If the car is as advertised, it looks like a beautiful example. If I hadn't bought mine, yours would definitely be on my short list. I'm looking forward to the interior pics!

*bump*

Whip_lash
02-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the comments guys... but looks like im having a change of heart and will probably not sell the car.

Oh and that noise coming form the steering wheel has dissapeard when I added in some power steering oil.

I dont know why i cant edit my original post but anyways,

*** CAR NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE*****

VSanj
02-04-2008, 09:25 PM
O................that is one clean car!!

craz azn
02-04-2008, 09:46 PM
lol im sorry but i gotta say, thats pathetic when people do that... 'oh i change my mind' a day later, or 'sale for "xxx" amount till sunday, then not FS after' lol like wtf, why bother even wasting yours and others time?

If you want to post pics of your car so people look at it, theres a Rides Section to post in. :rolleyes:

Whip_lash
02-04-2008, 09:54 PM
I have my reasons for not selling it anymore, oh and sorry if I wasted anyones time even though only 1 guy messaged me.

Relax man I dont know why this would bother you so much, car was only for sale for 2 days, hardly anyone even saw it.

Oh and Ill keep the Rides Section in mind when I wanna "show" off the car some more you know.