Xenons
Moonroof
Harmon Kardon sound system
140,500Km
Hartge Suspension
18" Hartge Classic wheels, rear tires will need changing soon
EBC Sport Rotor and "red stuff" pad all around 0 km's on them
Full M-tech Aero kit from BMW Germany.
I'm sad to say that I'm putting my car up for sale, original owner, purchased from BMW Canada.
It is evident in the great care I have taken in ensuring it stays tip top both mechanically and cosmetically. I installed all the modifications and performed all of preventative maintenance at bmw, Bavarian Motorsport in Markham or myself as I would trust nobody else to work on my car. Everything listed as maintenance performed in this post was done by me, and all dealer service records will indicate which maintenance functions they performed prior to my warranty expiration. I assure you I have taken the greatest care in all these procedures using the Bentley manual.
The car has absolutely NO door dings or dents of any kind.
I would like to sell the car as it sits with all modifications installed. I will not be parting anything out at this point
I encourage anyone interested to come and look at the car and drive it too. I'm sure you will be pleased with it.
Oil and filter changed every 5K miles with OEM filter and ELF 5-W40 full synthetic.
Spark plugs, both belts, thermostat, water pump with metal impeller (replaces older failure prone plastic impeller pump),coolant flush and fill all performed at 85K with ALL OEM parts.

Asking price $16500.00

Shoes R
01-30-2008, 04:34 AM
very nice, interested....possibly.... is it standard or auto

13blackknight
01-30-2008, 03:27 PM
very nice, interested....possibly.... is it standard or auto

standard 5spd.

13blackknight
01-31-2008, 12:34 AM
email for additional pic's

13blackknight
01-31-2008, 05:43 PM
email for additional pic's

all pm's relpied

13blackknight
02-15-2008, 01:53 PM
Need car gone asap, due to too many projects on the go.
Check the trader there's not many you will see in this condition at this price.
price drop $15,500

13blackknight
02-23-2008, 11:18 AM
no longer for sale!