i ahve a black 1996 328i
and the paint is okay but
it started to rust on my rear fender and front hood area tiny bit

i was wondering if touch up wud do the job
and how much and where i shud go

or if i want to paint my whole car
how much wud it cost and where....

( i wud paint it black)

o and also i have few dents. small dents. wat bodyshop does it for cheap'// ?

HoldenC
01-29-2008, 10:53 PM
If you're considering a repaint, perhaps a paint restoration would be in order? It costs much less and preserves the superior quality of an OEM finish while restoring to its natural brilliance and gloss.

Regarding the actual damage, it's impossible to recommend whether a touch-up repair is possible or not. Quality touch-ups are very labour intensive when performed with the correct methods and quality assurance. Try posting up detailed pictures of the affected areas.

For the dents, seek out someone who performs PDR (Paintless Dent Repair). The process removes the dent by gently easing them out using various tools and is quite inexpensive when compared to traditional bodyshop repairs (which use bondo to fill dents and then repaint the area).

sean_kim3
01-30-2008, 04:14 PM
do u own a bodyshop???
where abouts r u located?
and ..lol do u only do liike highh end cars?

HoldenC
01-30-2008, 08:14 PM
do u own a bodyshop???
where abouts r u located?
and ..lol do u only do liike highh end cars?

I provide a different type of service than a bodyshop. During the summer months, this is a mobile service I provide in the GTA. At present, however, I am located in the Kitchener/Waterloo area.

Although the vehicles I service to be of a higher cost than average, the value of the vehicles I service is completely irrelevant and bears no reflection on the quality (or lack thereof) of an automotive refinishing business.

mpower1226
01-30-2008, 09:18 PM
i ahve a black 1996 328i
and the paint is okay but
it started to rust on my rear fender and front hood area tiny bit

i was wondering if touch up wud do the job
and how much and where i shud go

or if i want to paint my whole car
how much wud it cost and where....

( i wud paint it black)

o and also i have few dents. small dents. wat bodyshop does it for cheap'// ?

" You get what you pay for " in Autobody world. If you want cheap, you might as well fix it yourself.

If you want to do it right, you could contact me, We are the sponsor autobodyshop of maxbimmer.