ecuconnection
01-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Gone

chromius
01-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm scared...and slightly confused:huh?: :D

ecuconnection
01-18-2008, 12:17 PM
did you atleast laugh a little bit haha??

chromius
01-18-2008, 12:26 PM
I did, but in a "I'm scared" kinda way:D

ecuconnection
01-18-2008, 12:31 PM
I bring smiles to men and women across the world LOL ... well I gota get back to dancing now haha peace!

BAHAHA

Jamil20
01-18-2008, 01:44 PM
What did I miss? :confused:

e36_freak
01-18-2008, 02:05 PM
What did I miss? :confused:

just some crazy guy
u didn't miss much lol:D :moon:

oldskool3
01-18-2008, 02:57 PM
im so confused :confused:

ecuconnection
01-18-2008, 03:08 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aLzt5_s2f9E

Boots R
01-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

bmdbley'sBro
01-18-2008, 03:43 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aLzt5_s2f9E

HAha! you kill me bro :D

At this point I honestly have to say.. Techno Viking has nothing to fear!
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/abfab26/TECHNOVIKING/1192423358365.gif

Jamil20
01-21-2008, 10:10 AM
I told you, man. If you need info on how to lose weight, just ask. I know a bit about nutrition and exercise. Sweating does not necessarily mean losing weight.

I'm trying to do the opposite, gain weight, and to a person with my metabolism, that's not easy. But I've managed to gain 30lbs since July.

everlast
01-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Like I commented on the 'tube.. if you wanna lose some weight, play some squash with me. At full tilt squash burns 450+ calories per 30 mins session in a person weighing 190#s. Higher burn if you're heavier!

http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/2003/10/01/cx_ns_1001feat.html

bmdbley'sBro
01-22-2008, 12:00 PM
I know eating often is good when trying to lose weight..
smaller meals 6x's a day.. keeps the metabolism up..

eating less actually makes the body think its starving so it stores more Fat.
so eat more.

getting into something, anything can be hard. I'll never be a gym guy too lazy & unmotivated :D
I fell into the martial arts for a while, but am very out of shape now
I liked it for the fact that you only needed to show up & some1 started yelling things for you to do.
and if you didn't they'd yell at you more.
you get a great cardio workout which creates stamina and will be sore in weird muscles you didn;t even know existed.

everlast
01-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Hmmm, I don't know about 'eating more'. There was a major study (the largest of its kind) just released from Europe that studied thousands of ppl over many years. Their conclusion: the caloric content of what you eat is by far the largest contributing factor to fat levels in the body. Eat too many, get fat. Eat too few, lose weight.

There are lots of other factors, but over the long haul (which ANY and ALL weight plans should adhere too) this is the main factor. There are also lots of false signals, like weight 'bounce' when you start a diet, etc, but they will all level off. If you ate 300 calories less on average per day, in ten days (3000 calories) that would roughly equate to one pound.

Sometimes just switching from regular to diet pop is enough for many people if you drink a lot of pop. Or finding the largest contributing factors: wings, pizza, BEER, nachos.

Also, ppl tend to gain 2 pounds per year extra as they age. This has been linked directly to overeating on the typical holidays that people have. Like Xmas, thanksgiving, birthday, family birthdays, anniversaries. Overeat just 1000 calories (easy to do with deserts), 6 times a year and you'll gain 2 pounds. It happens so slowly your bodies metabolism doesn't change, therefore you put on the weight as fat.

After 20 years (40 old) you are suddenly quite overweight, like all of Florida.

Just my thoughts. I read a lot of Scientific American. :p

bmdbley'sBro
01-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Hmmm, I don't know about 'eating more'. There was a major study (the largest of its kind) just released from Europe that studied thousands of ppl over many years. Their conclusion: the caloric content of what you eat is by far the largest contributing factor to fat levels in the body. Eat too many, get fat. Eat too few, lose weight.

There are lots of other factors, but over the long haul (which ANY and ALL weight plans should adhere too) this is the main factor. There are also lots of false signals, like weight 'bounce' when you start a diet, etc, but they will all level off. If you ate 300 calories less on average per day, in ten days (3000 calories) that would roughly equate to one pound.
while i didn't say specify what to eat 'more of' its assumed it would be healthier :D hopefully

you can still eat less calories then current - but spread it out in smaller sums over many feedings
in this way you are 'eating more' but it will still equal less calories.

and there are alot of studies out there..
I mean i watched some1 lose weight eating bacon, steak, raw butter.. Yes Raw butter :puke:
bread is like kryptonite to the atkins followers.

Also, ppl tend to gain 2 pounds per year extra as they age. This has been linked directly to overeating on the typical holidays that people have. Like Xmas, thanksgiving, birthday, family birthdays, anniversaries. Overeat just 1000 calories (easy to do with deserts), 6 times a year and you'll gain 2 pounds. It happens so slowly your bodies metabolism doesn't change,
therefore you put on the weight as fat.

After 20 years (40 old) you are suddenly quite overweight, like all of Florida.

Just my thoughts. I read a lot of Scientific American. :p
yeah as you get older typically you exercise less or get lazy (age, injury), whatever the reasons.

so again some go buy eating healthy multiple x's a day to keep the chemical process active ..
constantly working to digest. in this way your metabolism never goes into 'im starving fat storage' mode.

read up on starvation. did you know that when you feel thirsty you're already dehydrated?

bmdbley'sBro
01-22-2008, 02:22 PM
here a good article (not selling anything)

Health & Fitness: Fundamentals of Nutrition Part II - Metabolism

Metabolism plays a huge role in why we look the way we do. The older we get the slower our metabolism gets. This has to do with the decrease in hormonal levels as we age, namely growth hormone and testosterone for males and estrogen and progesterone for females (hormones that are already present in the body).

Fast and Slow Metabolism

I believe that this concept of fast and slow metabolism has more to do with what our bodies have a tendency to burn as a source of energy. Fats, carbs, or protein. We all know that it is possible to eat in a way that that will force our bodies into catabolism (the breakdown of muscle as an energy source) For example: skipping meals for one. So when you hear people talking about a fast metabolism or a slow metabolism, I think they are really referring to how much fat your metabolism burns as well as at what rate. In the hopes of trying to gain weight, someone with a fast metabolism would have to eat enough calories to support the speed of their metabolism and then a few hundred calories more per day to support the growing process. The growing process of muscle not fat, so eating everything in sight is still not a good idea. Sticking to quality calories is best, trying to stay away from sugary foods and saturated fats is a good idea. I believe these kinds of foods can help encourage your metabolism to slow down because of the effect it has on insulin levels. So stick to an eating plan that is high in protein, complex carbohydrates and quality fats (not to mention the obvious fruits and vegetables).

The same way a person with a slower metabolism can turn their metabolism around to a fast one, A person with a faster metabolism can slow down their metabolism by making poor food choices according to the glycemic index.
Sugar is the enemy. Stay away from sugars and excessive carbs, regardless of the fact that they are fat free. Your body will turn excessive calories into whatever it wants. Considering we are all mammals, we are therefor fat storing animals and any excessive calories will get converted into fat and then stored. Genetically our metabolisms will always have a tendency to be more like the way we were born, thanks to our parents. But I believe that the way our parents fed us from the time we were infants to mid adolescence plays a role in the conditioning of our bodies to be faster or slower. This can not be said for all, but the United States does not have the reputation for having the highest percentage of obese people because the majority of the country was genetically born that way. Activity level and the way in which we ingest food and the type of foods chosen plays a much larger role than most of us think. If you tend to have a slower metabolism it is just easier to come to terms with this if you blame it on genetics. I understand that some individuals have medical conditions surrounding this issue but, there are many people, even some bodybuilders, who use this slow metabolism as an excuse for their shortcomings. Having a slow metabolism can be beneficial if one is trying to gain weight, both fat and muscle. When it comes to dieting one must be more careful with the foods consumed if one is trying to get leaner. The best way to get your metabolism to speed it up is through weight lifting and increasing lean body mass. The second best way is through eating techniques. The way to do this is to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day. It helps to get your complex carbs in the morning and gradually cut them out as the day goes on.

#1 WAY TO SPEED YOUR METABOLISM
The best and most effective way to speed your metabolism is to increase your lean body mass. By stimulating muscle growth and hormone release through intense weight training is the best way to increase the speed of a slow or slowing metabolism. Muscle is living active tissue that requires caloric expenditure for survival. The more muscle you have the more calories your body has to burn on a daily basis to maintain that tissue. If and when you stop training and begin to lose muscle, your metabolism can slow down, and you can gain weight if you don't drop your caloric expenditure.

#2 WAY TO SPEED YOUR METABOLISM
The second fastest way to speed your metabolism has to do with your diet. There are two main points that come into play here. The first is the type of foods you consume and the second is the way in which you consume those foods. A diet that is balanced and consists of complex carbohydrates, quality protein, mono-unsaturated fats and plenty of fiberous carbs just about does it. As far as giving your body what it needs so your metabolism doesn't slow due to a depletion of something somewhere in your diet. In other words give your body everything healthy it could possible be looking for. To add the second equation into the mix to help get your metabolism to speed up and burn more fat, now eat these quality foods throughout the day. Not just at two or even three sittings. Eat smaller meals and more of them. Six meals a day is about what you should be shooting for.

http://www.mikedangelo.com/health/articles/nutritionII/

bmdoubleya
01-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Like I commented on the 'tube.. if you wanna lose some weight, play some squash with me. At full tilt squash burns 450+ calories per 30 mins session in a person weighing 190#s. Higher burn if you're heavier!

http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/2003/10/01/cx_ns_1001feat.html

I love squash where do you play.?

ecuconnection
01-22-2008, 08:56 PM
first time in my life I feel like I can do anything !! been eating vege's and chicken for the last 2 weeks ... I gave into mcdonalds
tonight and omg it was good !! bahahaha talk about discipline :P it's neat to hear how everyone deals with there fat :)

oldskool3
01-22-2008, 10:39 PM
I would be an extremely happy man if I never had to see you dancing in your boxers ever again :moon:

ecuconnection
01-22-2008, 10:40 PM
ya i wont let it happen again haha

everlast
01-23-2008, 10:57 AM
I love squash where do you play.?

Good life @ pinecrest. I have a membership there through my wife's work, otherwise its really expensive for a membership, but if anyone wants to play with me, its $10 I believe for a non-member.

chromius
01-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Good life @ pinecrest. I have a membership there through my wife's work, otherwise its really expensive for a membership, but if anyone wants to play with me, its $10 I believe for a non-member.

I have a free squash court in my apartment building...too bad I don't play squash.*shiner*

everlast
01-23-2008, 01:55 PM
You should. And you should invite Dave and I over for a game. It's really fun with three people as you can rotate out so you don't get too tired.

I've even got a spare racquet!

chromius
01-23-2008, 02:35 PM
You should. And you should invite Dave and I over for a game. It's really fun with three people as you can rotate out so you don't get too tired.

I've even got a spare racquet!

I think you underestimate my lazyness!:D

Nascar318is
01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Man, go get a nintendo WII one hour of boxing and you burn over 600 Cals..

Or do like me pay 5K to Dr Nick and get 40 pounds sucked out with a vacuum, diets are for pussies, be a real man and cut yourself open and remove the fat yourself.

ecuconnection
01-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Man, go get a nintendo WII one hour of boxing and you burn over 600 Cals..

Or do like me pay 5K to Dr Nick and get 40 pounds sucked out with a vacuum, diets are for pussies, be a real man and cut yourself open and remove the fat yourself.

tooo funny!!

jeffrie
01-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Same comments from both Adams and what ever Everlast's real name is?
I assume another Adam but thinking Jason...

All share pretty much the same aspect for weight loss, yet they all also share the same body type, Lean & Mean.

Their also all ignoring body type.
Their also all med boned in their frame structure.

IMO Bear after meeting you knowing your size you need to replace fat with mucle and I enforce not the type steroids or caroteine will give you, the real kind were your bone mass has time to build and physical mass isn't just built up water. + it will stay after for years if you do it right even after/if you give up the hobby.

Your large boned well porportioned and mucle also helps rais your motabilizm as Adam preposed (who cares witch with so many) without the habit of eating too much during the day.

You met me and beleive it or not I bench 220 free weights in reps of 8 @ 6 sets and do nothing but drink lots of beer and eat steak. & I only weigh170 lbs.

Read all the stats you want, chances are you'll always fail if you follow them. You need to experiment with something you'll keep but listin to others for advice for when you finaly see what you lack.

Some work better with competition, some better without, I do think powerhouse and no loss is the way to go as fat will easily turn into mucle if need be.
Your bigger then all of us for a reason, enbrace it and be Ottawa's "BIG D" but "BIG B" instead.

Jamil20
01-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Jeff, at least 5 lbs of you is in that ponytail. :P

And for you Barry, if you want the least time commitment possible, I would go to the gym twice a week, Monday, Thursday and do nothing but:

Monday: bench press, military press, and some seated cable rows. All 5x5 + 1x8warm-up.
Thursday: barbell squats, dead lifts, and hamstring curls. All 5x5 + 1x8warm-up.

That's going to work almost every muscle in your body, and promote muscle growth. It'll take about 30-45 minutes of your time.

The only thing I would recommend is to go with someone who knows about these exercises. They require heavy weights and form is critical to avoid injury on some exercises.

You can dance in your underwear the other days for cardio if you really want.

ecuconnection
01-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Jeff, at least 5 lbs of you is in that ponytail. :P

OH snap!! no you just didnt!!!

Nascar318is
01-24-2008, 10:43 AM
OH snap!! no you just didnt!!!

As the crowd chants JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!

I Duck as Jeffrie and Ahmad start throwing chairs at each other while yelling
"you dumb *censored* you stole my twinky"
"Shut the *censored* up while I ate your BMW for breakfast with my supercharger"
"Oh Knows you didn't!!"
then it's on, Jerry calls Steve his security guard to get a tub full of oil for Jeff And Ahmad.
They fight while pulling each others hair cause it's the only thing that's not slippery. Then they fall in love and they propose to each other and get married right on the show. Their 3 series bmw's have interconnectcourse with each other and pop out little 1 series down the road...*rockout*

Jamil20
01-24-2008, 10:44 AM
I added a little to my last post for you, Barry. :)

ecuconnection
01-24-2008, 10:47 AM
As the crowd chants JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!

I Duck as Jeffrie and Ahmad start throwing chairs at each other while yelling
"you dumb *censored* you stole my twinky"
"Shut the *censored* up while I ate your BMW for breakfast with my supercharger"
"Oh Knows you didn't!!"
then it's on, Jerry calls Steve his security guard to get a tub full of oil for Jeff And Ahmad.
They fight while pulling each others hair cause it's the only thing that's not slippery. Then they fall in love and they propose to each other and get married right on the show. Their 3 series bmw's have interconnectcourse with each other and pop out little 1 series down the road...*rockout*

yes!! love it

everlast
01-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Seriously though, I fail to see how people can ignore caloric content when factoring in losing weight. For people without a naturally thin body, body fat is more easily accumulated. One of the biggest dangers in failing when trying to lose weight is not sticking with it.

Let's say you change your diet. Your body will somewhat adjust by lowering your metabolism. But if you exercise sensibly (including both anaerobic and aerobic) you will raise your metabolism. There is no mystery here. You will be taking in less calories than you are burning. They extra energy HAS to come from somewhere, that's just physics. Fat is the easiest thing to burn. If are being reasonable with your calorie reduction, say 300 less per day on average than pre-diet, the metabolic bounce will level off pretty quickly and you'll begin to lose weight. The trick is monitoring caloric content. Since your metabolism is higher, your body will want to eat MORE, not less.

Now, say you fall off the wagon. You go out for a weekend bender and don't exercise. Your metabolism is still naturally raised, but the lack of exercise means you burn a few hundred calories less. And you eat what you want because you've "been good all week". You will tend to overeat for a few reasons (body craving, psychological, emotional) and due to the nature of the food (McDonalds anyone?) you'll likely take in hundreds of calories over your pre-diet levels. Bingo, you just PUT ON weight. And likely more than what you lost in the week.

The more drastic the cut in calories the more prone your body is to suffer this fate, hence why I suggest you go slowly.

To do this though, you need to know how many calories you ingest on a normal day, then dial it down. Also, you can cheat a little here and there, just compensate the next day so that in a week, your average is the target level. I found this much easier, as you sometimes need a piece of pizza. The next day, eat more salad and less spaghetti.

And as healthy as some foods are, you still need to control portions or you'll never win.

Don't let anybody tell you you'll fail, nor that you are naturally fat and can't do anything about it. Sorry guys, but that's just stupid. Anybody can lose weight, including bears.

BTW, I lost 35 pounds of mostly belly fat a few years ago. In two months. I wasn't always this slender sexy bitch you see now. :D

Nascar318is
01-24-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm in shape... Round is a shape.

Man Good advice there. When I move out of mom and dads and have a house of my own, watch out, Wii boxing and lots of water and cut out the junk food. My cal level will drop drastically and then I"LL BE THE SEXY BITCH and Jessica Beal will be at my door begging for my body!

chromius
01-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Don't let anybody tell you you'll fail, nor that you are naturally fat and can't do anything about it.

You mean I'm not naturally fat?*sad* Damnit...why was everybody lying to me.

Seriously though, I managed to lose 40lbs by changing my diet, and managed to keep it off for the most part by watching my portions, and reducing my sugar intake. Seems to work.

Although I probably could stand to lose some more.*shiner*

everlast
01-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Seriously though, I managed to lose 40lbs by changing my diet, and managed to keep it off for the most part by watching my portions, and reducing my sugar intake. Seems to work.

:eek: 40 lbs, wow good work! Now tell me you are curious about how to play squash, and I'll meet you at ur apartment and we'll play, dammit. Seriously. For real.

chromius
01-24-2008, 09:29 PM
:eek: 40 lbs, wow good work! Now tell me you are curious about how to play squash, and I'll meet you at ur apartment and we'll play, dammit. Seriously. For real.

LOL, I'll think about it. The whole "non bouncing" ball sounds like a lot of work. :D What about racket ball?:)

Actually I probably would give it a shot, but I don't think I'd be much competition for you. Don't forget I smoke, so I have the lung capacity of a four year old.*shiner* :(

Edit: Sens just scored again. 7-2 for Ottawa!!!

everlast
01-25-2008, 03:07 AM
What a ridiculous hockey game. Anyway, I enjoy squash so much I'd play at anytime with anyone. You pretty much get out of it what you put in, no matter the skill level, so playing a beginner (and I'm no star) is still loads of fun. Plus, you use a 'blue dot' ball which bounces like a tennis ball.

Come on!

Jamil20
01-25-2008, 10:03 AM
The only sport I play is foozball. :D

chromius
01-25-2008, 10:38 AM
What a ridiculous hockey game. Anyway, I enjoy squash so much I'd play at anytime with anyone. You pretty much get out of it what you put in, no matter the skill level, so playing a beginner (and I'm no star) is still loads of fun. Plus, you use a 'blue dot' ball which bounces like a tennis ball.

Come on!

I thought squash always used those balls that...well...."squash" instead of bounce?:D

Either way...alright I'll give it a shot. We'll set something up.

All I keep picturing in my head is the King of queens episode...if you watch it you'll know which one.:D

Jamil20
01-25-2008, 11:49 AM
I hear squash can be a bloody sport. People running into each other, smacking each other with racquets, getting hit by balls, etc...Enjoy. *shiner*

everlast
01-25-2008, 01:23 PM
I hear squash can be a bloody sport. People running into each other, smacking each other with racquets, getting hit by balls, etc...Enjoy. *shiner*

Where did you hear that? Must have been from somebody who didn't play squash either.

*th-up*

everlast
01-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Maybe you or they were thinking of racquetball. It can be pretty rough and rude. Different game though, not even the same courts.

ecuconnection
01-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Looks fun to me :) never heard or seen anyone hurt from squash.. you prob have a better chance of geting hurt when your golfing AIGHT!!!!

ecuconnection
01-26-2008, 01:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43PlX805mks

ONCE YOU GO HID YOU DONT GO BACK!!

My cam would not pick up the true color of the lights and im not sure why but anyway they are frigin bright!! everybody should have these for safety reasons alone :)

Jamil20
01-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Did you just fit these in your stock lights? Man, that must be blinding worse than mine. :D

ecuconnection
01-26-2008, 09:47 AM
yes stock housing and when I bought the car I did the aim procedure on a wall so they are perfect.. you were giving planes mixed signals with yours

Jamil20
01-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Yes, but stock are not projectors, so you're not going to have a cut-off line.

Jim .E.
01-26-2008, 11:14 AM
thats going to give u a lot more attention from cops definitely. theres no cut off like a projector would and plenty of glare

ecuconnection
01-26-2008, 11:37 AM
thats going to give u a lot more attention from cops definitely

Wouldnt be the first time.... besides the kit came with a nice little Bulb holders for the old halogens ... takes 2mins to swap em in if it means not geting a ticket on the spot ... OH officer I didnt know !! very unlikely it will ever happen

chromius
01-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Make sure you're not gonna be blinding oncomming traffic, that could be dangerous. Cutoffs are pretty important.

ecuconnection
01-26-2008, 12:43 PM
I riped around for about 4 hrs last night and didnt get flashed once soo maybe I was lucky ... if I start geting flashed or people complain I will get projectors... the car is going off the rd anyway from feb 1 till may cause I cant afford the 250$ monthly insurance... you guys know more about these lights then I do.... so when I goto m&ms you can let me know if they are blinding... thanks!

chromius
01-26-2008, 01:38 PM
I riped around for about 4 hrs last night and didnt get flashed once soo maybe I was lucky ... if I start geting flashed or people complain I will get projectors... the car is going off the rd anyway from feb 1 till may cause I cant afford the 250$ monthly insurance... you guys know more about these lights then I do.... so when I goto m&ms you can let me know if they are blinding... thanks!

Did you see a trail of cars swerving into the ditch after you passed them?:D J/k

If you didn't get flashed then you might be alright.

BTW...who are you insured with? $250/month is crazy high!:eek:

bmdbley'sBro
01-26-2008, 01:40 PM
the car is going off the rd anyway from feb 1 till may cause I cant afford the 250$ monthly insurance... !
daaammnnnn :(

ecuconnection
01-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Pafco threw carleton insurance brokers ... 3 speeding convictions... was 180$ a month and jumped to 250.... Hello!! how can we take your money today? ;)

chromius
01-26-2008, 02:01 PM
damn man that sucks. sorry to hear.

ecuconnection
01-26-2008, 02:05 PM
meh!! hopefully it will go down sooner or later ... etest in june is what im worryed about... should be intresting!

Nascar318is
01-27-2008, 10:25 AM
Sorry I have to rub it in lol

1994 BMW $550 a year fully covered A-Z
2008 Civic $1100 A Year fully covered from A-Z

1 Speeding conviction ...

Man time to move to Quebexico! Especially you Adam with the price of Houses!!

At least you can save some dough over those months to upgrade something on your car...LS1 :)

ecuconnection
01-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Sorry I have to rub it in lol

1994 BMW $550 a year fully covered A-Z
2008 Civic $1100 A Year fully covered from A-Z

1 Speeding conviction ...

Man time to move to Quebexico! Especially you Adam with the price of Houses!!

At least you can save some dough over those months to upgrade something on your car...LS1 :)

RIVER CROSSING AHEAD!

everlast
01-27-2008, 11:39 PM
LOL

Nice song selection in that vid Bear. Are you doing much with DJ / remixing these days? Just got Reason 4.0 and started playing around with it. FruityLoops 7 too. Check 'em out sometime if you're into that; wicked!

ecuconnection
01-27-2008, 11:55 PM
Hey ya I do the odd gig here and there ... dont own equiptment anymore ... I rent from fleet sound and lighting ... I use virtualDJ ... I have never tryed reason but a few years back I tryed fruityloops and I was totaly confused and did not have the patients to keep working with it ... my buddy is doing music producing in montreal for school and he makes some crazy beats and remix's with it... I should look into working with it again and learning how to use it correctly

everlast
01-28-2008, 01:47 AM
If you wanna come over some night we can have a go at it. I'm not a pro by any means, but I technically know how it works. THe only thing I lack is talent, heh.

ecuconnection
01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
ya for sure ! I will be back on the rd in may and im sure by then you will have your cd out :P by the way have you ever done shifter bushings or shortshifters? I only ask cause for so reason I thought I was reading something way back about you and shifters ... if so I might get you to help me out with that in the summer