PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: thread starters can delete posts

FastM3
01-19-2003, 05:14 PM
after that whole mess in my thread about "pictures of YOURSELF" i think the person who starts a thread also have the option of deleting other posts in it...so basically if the moderators are too busy for some reason and just can't get around to do it, the thread starter can delete posts on others in that thread only...what do ya say?? *wiggle*

mkgino
01-19-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
after that whole mess in my thread about "pictures of YOURSELF" i think the person who starts a thread also have the option of deleting other posts in it...so basically if the moderators are too busy for some reason and just can't get around to do it, the thread starter can delete posts on others in that thread only...what do ya say?? *wiggle*

I dont agree because if someone gets into a discussion with the thread starter, then they could delete their posts out of spite, and that would be dumb

Gamite
01-19-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i

Most of the posts I deleted in that thread were YOUR posts.

FastM3
01-19-2003, 08:59 PM
yes i know that and i don't know why considering i didn't make all stupid posts...the majority of the dumb posts were created by all the people randy mentioned in the beginning especially the cadillac guy....

FastM3
01-19-2003, 09:01 PM
annnnd.... since i posted my picture i should have all rights to post in it, unlike other people who didn't post a pic and just talk like it was msn (not saying you just saying the people that were involved in the post whoring)

Slowered318
01-19-2003, 09:11 PM
Pasta would you be interested in an "is" trunk spoiler.. it's silver but you could paint it white to match the car..

lemme know

FastM3
01-19-2003, 09:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH:D :D :D

where the hell did that come from?!?!? :D :D

but i dunno, i was looking into those but didn't know if it would look good on my car since it's 4 door and not sporty enough...

FastM3
01-22-2003, 08:52 PM
ok how about this suggestion...

thread starters can close their own post at any time...:confused: :huh?: