Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > All Albums > careless7's Profile > Albums > |||||((CARS I DRIVE))|||||
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Picture 49 of 60 from Album |||||((CARS I DRIVE))|||||
One of the Viper ACRs I tore up the race track with, the best deal for performance bar none. But it takes a man to drive it fast. Looking at picking one up from the U.S. soon!
One of the Viper ACRs I tore up the race track with, the best deal for performance bar none. But it takes a man to drive it fast. Looking at picking one up from the U.S. soon!
Picture Added 06-09-2011 01:57 PM
Added by careless7

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. HavocSteve
    06-15-2011 02:21 PM
    HavocSteve
    Lucky man you are! I hope to one day own this or a Lotus Exige.
  2. careless7
    09-23-2011 10:31 AM
    careless7
    Haha thx, the Viper ACR is a dream car for me. Mostly because it is totally attainable, while others are not. So you don't really have to be a multi-millionaire to own and maintain one but your ACR in the right hands will make the exotic owners run and hide. Exige is another dream car within reach... go grab one from the US they are cheeeeep!