Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > All Albums > careless7's Profile > Albums > |||||((CARS I DRIVE))|||||
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Picture 32 of 60 from Album |||||((CARS I DRIVE))|||||
The Ariel Atom sitting in one of my underground parking spots had my neighbors talking. They all think I'm a drug dealer.
The Ariel Atom sitting in one of my underground parking spots had my neighbors talking. They all think I'm a drug dealer.
Picture Added 02-22-2012 06:26 PM
Added by careless7

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. nab24-
    04-04-2012 09:48 PM
    nab24-
    The CEO/founder of Ariel Atom has my dad do all the repairs to his roof. and we know the guy who takes care of the property. let me tell you he has one hell of a garage with some seriously pricey toys. oh and his house/property is stunning
  2. careless7
    06-23-2012 01:30 PM
    careless7
    Nice, I can only imagine the dream garage he has. This is one of my humble condo spots haha. The connections I have get me access to amazing cars but best part is I never have to spend a $1 to own or maintain them. win/win