Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > All Albums > careless7's Profile > Albums
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

|||||((CARS I DRIVE))|||||
Some I own, some are sold, the rest are cars I drive for a living.
GTFO, yet another Honda in my way at turn 8
The GT-R at the 2007 Bullrun launch in Montreal, heading to the Vermont border
Playing around with new wheels on my GT-R, the 18x10.5 +15 all around has a nice stance but not functional.
Little group shot with my GT-R as well as a new Mustang Bullitt and Subaru STi I was testing at TMP. Although the GT-R was easily the fastest car...
My 1995 Talon TSi AWD (sold to a buyer in BC back in 2005) at St. Thomas running high 11s. 20G turbo, AEM standalone, 400whp, Wilwood BBK, front...
Me mangling the hairpin at Forks before anyone 'round here saw this car - take that!
Driving a R34 V Spec II Nur from Vegas to LA
My turn with the ZR1 at Bondurant School in AZ
Floggin a 550whp GTR at TMP
Trackday in a bone stock R32 GT-R at California Speedway. Running on NITTO NT01s 275mm on all four corners.