Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > All Albums > careless7's Profile > Albums
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

|||||((CARS I DRIVE))|||||
Some I own, some are sold, the rest are cars I drive for a living.
Like a BOSS 302! So much power, plus it can turn and brake now too!
Little play thing for the Gumball 3000 in NYC... haters thought it was P. Diddy rolling through Manhattan
Current set up on the GT-R: 18x10 Forgestars, 275mm Nitto NT05s. In progress: carbon trunk and big ass GT500 carbon adjustable wing. Unlike 99% of...
525 HP V10 at full song through the California canyons - hell yeah!
Hmmm decisions, decisions. Bentley droptop for streets of LA, R8 V10 for the Sierra mountain twisties and finally the McLaren SLR for high speed runs...
After a 160 MPH run through the desert, I pulled up at the Wynn hotel in the SLR the crowd went nuts... you know how we do.
The Ariel Atom sitting in one of my underground parking spots had my neighbors talking. They all think I'm a drug dealer.
Decided to sell my 300whp WRX to make space for an E30. Sti turbo, intercooler, injectors along with K&N intake and Tanabe exhaust put the zap on all...
FOR SALE: 1999 BMW 740i Sport
Team Skittles at the Tail of the Dragon
Short pause to grab some eats in Liberty Village in the only Street Legal Ariel Atom in Canada
Kickin' it on the streets of Toronto in the only Street Legal Ariel Atom in Canada
The Boss 302 is such an amazing package and its under $50-grand! Add the Laguna Seca package and it's a weapon. Don't kid yourself, this 444hp...
Spending some time in the 1M. Great sound acceleration, looks, handling. Total, total package, no wonder they are sold out at $53,600!
6.2L of badass Raptor, playing in the mud and some high speed off road stuff all nothing to this truck
Flogging my sisters E46 M3 (third one in) Bone stock but faster than these other M3s up the Mosport back-straight! WTF?!
On 20s with Goodyear F1 Asymmetric
FOR SALE: 1999 BMW 740i Sport
me rocking a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport 16.4 1001hp - worth more than the closest 100 cars around it.
After a grueling but VERY fast day of low-1:30s at Mosport. Absolute terror on R-Comps...but the R-Comps had to be rotated by noon because the front...
FOR SALE: 2005 Honda S2000, 2.2L, Florida car 2nd owner, many upgrades, 226whp, perfectly maintained = $27,500 (SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE)
Rockin an IS-F before it hit the market
GT-R putting the hurt on everyone else at TMP, rolling on R888s
One of the Viper ACRs I tore up the race track with, the best deal for performance bar none. But it takes a man to drive it fast. Looking at picking...
The most baller strut bar EVAR.  Bought it at Tokyo Auto Salon for $350! Nice accent to the pretty RB26DETT in the Skyline